The Pro Wrestling League - PWL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pro Wrestling League - PWL

An Xbox 360 League for the WWE 2k14 Video Game!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Heyman you guys

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DullAmbrose
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Heyman you guys Empty
PostSubject: Heyman you guys   Heyman you guys Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 19, 2014 12:02 am

Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins are seen in the locker room taping their wrists and getting ready for their respective matches.  The camera comes closer to them, as Ambrose looks up.

Heyman you guys 4cf8a5be307c4f73b14b66b86a95ac57

Dean: It starts tonight my friends.

The crowd pops.

Tonight, I get in that ring with perhaps the greatest boxer to ever put on the gloves.  I get in the ring with a man who was once on top of the world.  But now, now, Mike Tyson is just a sorry washed up excuse for a former athlete trying to capture his glory days by coming to the PWL.  Well, Mike, this is a place for wrestlers.  It's a place for champions.  It's a place that you may have thrived in ten years ago, but now?  Now, you're going to find out exactly why this is a young man's game.  I grew up playing Mike Tyson's punchout.  I sweated over that game.  I spent hours on that game.  I missed dinners for that game, just trying, over and over and over again to beat Iron Mike.  Every time I got to that final match, I got my ass beat.  I couldn't dodge.  I couldn't dive.  I couldn't dip.  I couldn't duck.  I couldn't dodge.  Over and over again I went down to the canvas in a pile of shitty 8 bit graphics.  Every time I swore that I'd get Mike next time.  And it never happened.  And then, one day....it did.  I withstood Mike's minute long flurry.  I blocked his uppercuts and his body blows.  I countered.  I persevered.  And I beat him.  I took down the champ.  It was epic.

Heyman you guys Bx04oKcCMAAmnTL

And now I'm a man.  I ain't no little kid anymore.  And I'm not sweating.  I'm not nervous.  Because tonight, when we get in that ring, I'm not looking at the world champion of the world.  I'm looking at an old, flabby boxer who will never get to where he once was.  And Mike, you better believe I'm going to tape up my ears.  There won't be some crazy Foley experience out there tonight.  Because the thing about iron.  The thing about iron is that it rusts.  And Michael, I hate to tell you this, but you're rusty as hell.  And I'm the guy who's going to knock all that rust right off you when I destroy you tonight in that ring.

The crowd cheers as Ambrose talks

Heyman you guys 10353042_453066368168395_6487320869672401808_n

But tonight isn't just about Iron Mike.  It's about King of the Ring.  It's about knocking off six other superstars in a tournament and making it to the finals with my good friend Rollins here.  And when that happens, when Seth and I face each other to determine who's going to face the moron Owen, then the fun really starts.  Because we've got big plans for you Owen.  The Shield is coming for you.  And you don't have any bullets left to stop us.  You're a man on an island Owen, and all we have to do is surround that island, storm those beaches, and you'll fall like so many other despotic rulers of the past.

Heyman you guys Thumb

But before we get to you Owen, Seth and I have one more teency weency problem we have to take care of.  And that's Paul Heyman and his two monkeys, CM Punk and Shawn Michaels.  But I'm tired of talking.  My throat is a little bit dry.  So I'm going to take a sip of this delicious Poland Spring water, and let my partner, my confidant, my friend, Seth Rollins tell those two monkeys what's going to happen over the next few weeks.

[Promo open to Rollins]
Back to top Go down
Xenmas
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder
Xenmas

Heyman you guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heyman you guys   Heyman you guys Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:08 pm

Rollins has his own mic, which he raises to his lips. he cracks a smile before starting.

Rollins
Ah, Mike Tyson's Punchout. I remember that game. I tried playing the new one, you ever play that, Deano?

He looks over to see Dean taking a "sip" (read: chugging it like an Irishman on St. Patrick's Day) of his water. His reaction was comparable to a Kermit the Frog face. He shrugged and continued on.

Yeah I played that recently. Got my ass kicked pretty quickly. Couldn't get past King Hippo. You could say it was a beatdown. Speaking of beatdowns... there's one coming very soon. Do you... know anything about that Dean?

Seems Dean Ambrose was all chugs and shrugs right now.

That's right! There's one coming real soon for a certian trio. Let's just call them the 3 Little Piggies, shall we? Well these 3 little piggies were bullies, and were mean to the rest of the animals. So the Hounds decided to put a stop to them. The FIRST little piggy was a washed up old wrestler who thinks he can play a tune. When the Hounds of Justice came along, he squealed and ran into his shack. Now unfortunately, this shack was made out of cardboard boxes and old women's fashion magazines. So the Hounds of Justice huffed, and they puffed, and they BLEW the shack down...

Heyman you guys Tumblr_nbzy3tnrd91shsyigo1_400

The crowd roared in laugher as Seth Rollins was speaking.

Now, the Hip Break Kid was scared, so he ran into the SECOND little Piggy's house. Let's just say the second little piggy was a bit of a punk. Now, both of this piggies were in this shack. Unfortunately for them, the second little piggy made his shack out of Pepsi bottles and Walking Dead merchandise! So the Hounds of Justice huffed... and puffed... and BLEW the shack down! And the two little piggies were sent running away...

The crowd cheers and chants "3 LITTLE PIGS 3 LITTLE PIGS 3 LITTLE PIGS". Seth gives a laugh and continues.

Now the third piggy, oh he was the worst. He was the FATTEST, and the MEANEST, and the most EVIL out of the 3 little piggies. He was using the other 2 little piggies... too bad they weren't smart enough to notice. Now the third little piggy, he didn't want HIS house to be blown down. It was made from the finest bottles of baby powder and replica belts the world has ever seen! So instead, he hid like the coward he was. He hid behind the two other piggies. So when the Hounds came along... they huffed... and they puffed... and...

He heard the children of the audience scream "THEY BLEW THEM AWAY!" accompanied with his own blowing into the mic.

And the the Hounds went back to their little town and lived happily ever after. Now what was the point of that story, you may ask? It's a warning to the 3rd Piggy and his little lackies; If you do bad, then the Hounds of Justice will come for you. You've done the deeds, and now... now you'll pay the price.

Believe in the SHIELD.

Their theme music hits, Dean giving Seth a clasp on the back and they walk backstage.

[PROMO CLOSED]
Back to top Go down
DullAmbrose
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Heyman you guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heyman you guys   Heyman you guys Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 20, 2014 12:13 am

Great job Xen, the 3 little pigs idea was awesome.
Back to top Go down
Matt Wall
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Matt Wall

Heyman you guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heyman you guys   Heyman you guys Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 20, 2014 12:17 am

Nicely executed, gents. Let's hope Beast comes back so you guys can lay on the beating your characters just promised.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Heyman you guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heyman you guys   Heyman you guys Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Heyman you guys
Page 1 of 1