The Pro Wrestling League - PWL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pro Wrestling League - PWL

An Xbox 360 League for the WWE 2k14 Video Game!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

More of a comment

Go down 
+3
Twysted
Dave Turner
JohnMicheals
7 posters
AuthorMessage
JohnMicheals
Up & Comer
Up & Comer
JohnMicheals

More of a comment Empty
PostSubject: More of a comment   More of a comment Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 18, 2014 3:36 am

Just want to take a second here to thank Matt Wall for keeping this site active and running. Since Dashings gone MIA you have put in alot of work from updating rosters and championships to setting up King of the Ring and handleing the weekly top 5. Id say if it wasnt for you we would be in WCF territory all over again. Keep up the great work bro also a thanks to swede and twizted who i know are helpin alot to. You guys wanto thank these 3 also get out there and recrute your face off and help keep this place alive.
Back to top Go down
Dave Turner
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Dave Turner

More of a comment Empty
PostSubject: Re: More of a comment   More of a comment Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 18, 2014 4:56 am

Yeah, I agree 100 percent. Matt Wall, thanks a lot bro for keeping this shit going. As JohnMichaels said both Swede and Twysted both deserve recognition too. Thanks guys for keeping a great league going.
Back to top Go down
Twysted
Up & Comer
Up & Comer

More of a comment Empty
PostSubject: Re: More of a comment   More of a comment Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:41 am

At the moment I'm just sitting back and letting my help do all the work. Not that I'm being lazy, but that they've managed to keep everything running smoothly and I wouldn't want to derail the train.

Both Matt and Swede been putting in hardwork and I gladly appreciate it. I couldn't do this on my own.
Back to top Go down
Matt Wall
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Matt Wall

More of a comment Empty
PostSubject: Re: More of a comment   More of a comment Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:39 pm

I am fortunate to be the public face to a three-man machine. We have made most of the decisions together. But thanks to everybody for the recognition. I am sure all three of us appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin
Mr. Dashing

More of a comment Empty
PostSubject: Re: More of a comment   More of a comment Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 20, 2014 12:03 am

I 100% agree! I know I sort of vanished without saying anything, though I sent Twisted a message of obviously. And I'm sorry for that, but you know, I suck and stuff. But looking at what you guys have done, it's better off. Great job Matt and company! I'm not stepping back in by the way, I'm just going to let you guys do your thing because it honestly is a lot better than what I was doing and I thank you for not letting it die because of me being busy and what have you. I can't be a member either, as I still am super busy with work and school and being lazy when I have free time. But I love reading what's going on and I might jump in on that GM mode thing cause you guys know me, I love some GM mode.

Sorry again everyone and AGAIN, again, again, great job Matt, Ace and Twisted, thanks a ton and don't let this place die because it's amazing <3
Back to top Go down
https://prowrestlingleague.forumotion.com
DullAmbrose
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

More of a comment Empty
PostSubject: Re: More of a comment   More of a comment Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 20, 2014 12:15 am

Boo that man. Boo him. Boo him long time.
Back to top Go down
MercilessEarth
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
MercilessEarth

More of a comment Empty
PostSubject: Re: More of a comment   More of a comment Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 20, 2014 12:25 am

Mr. Dashing wrote:
I 100% agree! I know I sort of vanished without saying anything, though I sent Twisted a message of obviously. And I'm sorry for that, but you know, I suck and stuff. But looking at what you guys have done, it's better off. Great job Matt and company! I'm not stepping back in by the way, I'm just going to let you guys do your thing because it honestly is a lot better than what I was doing and I thank you for not letting it die because of me being busy and what have you. I can't be a member either, as I still am super busy with work and school and being lazy when I have free time. But I love reading what's going on and I might jump in on that GM mode thing cause you guys know me, I love some GM mode.

Sorry again everyone and AGAIN, again, again, great job Matt, Ace and Twisted, thanks a ton and don't let this place die because it's amazing <3
just fuckin be a member again, i'm super cereal
Back to top Go down
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin
Mr. Dashing

More of a comment Empty
PostSubject: Re: More of a comment   More of a comment Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 20, 2014 12:33 am

Don't fucking tell me how to live my life! More of a comment Tumblr_m4tqjc8OHE1qee5oyo1_500
Back to top Go down
https://prowrestlingleague.forumotion.com
Twysted
Up & Comer
Up & Comer

More of a comment Empty
PostSubject: Re: More of a comment   More of a comment Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 20, 2014 12:57 am

So does that mean I can have access to the head admin account before you leave?  Very Happy Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

More of a comment Empty
PostSubject: Re: More of a comment   More of a comment Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

More of a comment
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pro Wrestling League - PWL :: League Inbox :: Complaints/Suggestions-
Jump to: