The Pro Wrestling League - PWL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pro Wrestling League - PWL

An Xbox 360 League for the WWE 2k14 Video Game!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Calling You Out

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dave Turner
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Dave Turner

Calling You Out Empty
PostSubject: Calling You Out   Calling You Out Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:27 am

The segment opens up backstage

Calling You Out Jonathan-coachman-profile

Jonathan Coachman:
Joining me now backstage, Dave Turner.

Dave Turner:
Thanks for having me, Coach!

Coachman:
Tonight was your big return to action on Impact after being out for a month, how did it feel to be back in the ring.

Turner:
I was pretty nervous, Coach. I had trouble getting my feet under me at first and Ugly Fat Fuck isn't the kind of guy you want to be off your game against.

Coachman:
How did you feel when you found out that your first match back was against the vile Ugly Fat Fuck?

Turner:
No one in this company is a pushover, Coach, but I would have rathered gotten in the ring against someone less abrasive at first. That match could have gone either way tonight, and if Ugly Fat Fuck had a chance, he could have taken my knee right out once again.

Coachman:
Coming up shortly, Manic and Wall Street Warrior will be in a tag team match against the Heyman guys, any big plans like you had last week?

Turner:
Haha, oh Coach. This week I'm going to let those two get beat on by someone else, mostly because I want no excuses for when I beat those two in the coming weeks. Which brings me to my next point. Manic and Wall, I want you two to listen closely. I am officially challenging you two! Manic, we've been butting heads since day one here at PWL Impact, and I believe it's time we step in the ring and give the people want they want. At King of the Ring, I'm going to wipe the floor with you. I'm going to leave you mangled. I'm going to make the people who got first row seats, wish they were sitting in the three hundreds. I know you're not one to back down from a fight, so I went ahead and assumed you would accept the match. And to prove that I am truly better than you, I'm going to be very, very gracious and let you decide what match we will be competing in.

Coachman:
Aren't you worried Manic will choose something like a hardcore match?

Turner:
Manic knows, and I know, that after last weeks little showcase, that a hardcore match isn't as much in Manic's favor as he may have once believed. If he chooses something extreme, then that's his choice.

Coachman:
And what are you plans for Wall Street Warrior?

Turner:
I figure, to give the face something thrilling, I'd challenge Wall to a one on one match, at the Impact before King of the Ring! It's a big time match, with bad blood all around it, and it's the perfect way for me to be prepared heading into King of the Ring. So boys, I expect to hear from you two real soon, and I really really hope you two don't disappoint all of us waiting.

Turner walks away from the interview area backstage as the camera pans towards Coachman

Coachman:
There you have it, Dave Turner fresh off his first win and being in the ring since his injury.

(Promo open to Manic and Wall Street Warrior)
Back to top Go down
MercilessEarth
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
MercilessEarth

Calling You Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calling You Out   Calling You Out Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:59 pm

Later in the show, Manic is seen rocking back and forth in his alley, breathing heavily and laughing in short bursts

Cole: Oh great, here we go, back to the looney bin!

Manic puts his hands over his face and talks through them

Manic: Last week... LAST WEEK. Last week, fellas, Dave Turner achieved nothing. His shining moment, his time in the sun, has achieved nothing. NOTHING. Though he may have slowed the hand of fate, he is just like the rest of us - powerless to stop it's steady, gradual advance. Like the creep of death the clock runs out on my dear friend Dave. But I must admit, i'm a little bit on edge this week. A little bit worked up.

Manic takes his hands off his face, grimacing

Manic: I can't hide the fact that I wished to end my business with Dave Turner last week... but he who understands the movements of fate is more patient and more prepared for it in the end. So I can deal the delay for now... with the fact that such a fool continues to act superior.

Manic digs around in the trash heap next to him, and retrieves a yellowing photograph of a group of kids, all but one smiling and laughing

Manic: This, my friends, is the face of a young man who understands the world around him. He understands that there is nothing to smile about. He understands that each moment he wastes is another moment closer to his end. This, dear onlookers, is me.

Cole: Why is he showing us this?

Manic rips the photo down the middle, shredding his own face in half

Manic: At the age of nine, I was wiser than Dave Turner. At the age of nine I understood the world around me better than he does now! He parades around acting like his deeds and actions carry some sort of purpose. At a very young age I was shown just how fruitless my efforts would be. What was left of my mother took me aside and told me not to strive to change my position in life, but to embrace it - because hoping and dreaming only leads to the greatest of disappointment. DISAPPOINTMENT THAT LEAVES YOU MAIMED. As I continue to tread through a world of witless dreamers, I am saddened to see that not only am I outcast - I'm also feared. Where is CM Punk on this evening, for example? What of that coward, that has chosen to run from his fateful clash with myself and the Wall Street Warrior?

Taz: He has a point, Cole. Where the hell is CM Punk anyway?

Manic goes back to rocking back and forth

Manic: Why am I the one to be feared? Because since time immemorial, man has feared that which he cannot understand. And simpletons such as CM Punk and Dave Turner can't be bothered to understand those operating on a higher level than them, like Warrior and myself. Although I've been misunderstood my entire life, ladies and gentlemen, I am truly nothing to be feared. Only the trials I have gone through should be feared. Trials which I have conquered. Again, things the likes of which Dave Turner cannot yet understand.

So Dave has decided to come forth and challenge me. He's yet to grasp the fact that I am his greatest friend in the world. The only one that will care to show him how things truly are. I'm the only one willing to walk through hell and back alongside him, just to see the look on his face when he finally accepts his fate.  Don't worry Dave, I'll expend a great deal of effort to make you understand the darkest depths of hell, and the redemption that comes with accepting it's most terrifying reaches. And then you'll be thanking me. Just wait and see.

Manic stands up and slowly walks deeper into the alleyway, out of view

Cole: This guy's like a broken record, Taz.

Taz: I have a feeling we'd better just sit here and let him say what he wants to say, Cole.

(promo open to Dave Turner or Wall Street Warrior)
Back to top Go down

Calling You Out
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pro Wrestling League - PWL :: PWL Thursday Night Impact :: Impact Promos-
Jump to: