The Pro Wrestling League - PWL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pro Wrestling League - PWL

An Xbox 360 League for the WWE 2k14 Video Game!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Enough is enough

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Goldenhawk
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder
Goldenhawk

Enough is enough Empty
PostSubject: Enough is enough   Enough is enough Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 12, 2014 3:37 pm

X's new song hits
As X walks to the ramp there is a mixture of boos and cheers

Cole: 
Well look who it is Mr. Sell out
Taz:
 Sell out? Everyone would have done the same thing. Like he said if you want something you make action.
Cole:
Yea action, not attacking the person that is helping you. He turn his back on all of his fans
Taz:
Do you have your hearing ad and glasses off? Dont you hear and see people cheering for him.
X:
Week by week, i prove i am the best. I put on a show for every single match. But what do i get... Nothing. Except for getting screwed over. At Ascendence I battle for my life, i wasn't even 100% , but still put on a show. I even hurricanna punk off the steel cage. But i still lost by my own move. Then two weeks ago,. The two pest, punk and HBK, had to win by Dq. And finally this week. I was ready to redeem myself
X put his hand on his head. And start talking to himself. Walking around the arena angrily. 
   X:
But manic..... Just had to get knock out by Dave.
X put the mic away from his mouth and starts Breathing hard. Looking frustrated.  
Cole:
Um.. Is he ok. It looks like he is going mad.
Taz:
I don't know, but it seem like X lost it.
 X:
I getting sick and tired of this. I have earn nothing from this this f***ing company.  As i watch wrestlers week by week, having a television tittle match. That doesn't even deserve it. phantom...phantom. He just started and already had a title   match. 
X sits down rocking back and forth, pulling his hear in frustration. Say i am the GOAT repeatedly 
X:
I am the goat...I am the Goat..I AM! I challenge phantom don't care what kind of match next week. And once and for all prove to everyone i am the Goat. And if he is brave enough for the match I wont just beat him and become the new champion i will make the match a living hell. Cause i am sick and tired of getting screwed over. 
(Open to Phantom )
Back to top Go down
JamesAutumn
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Enough is enough Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enough is enough   Enough is enough Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:00 am

Lights dim in the arena as X sits and waits for reply.....

Phantom appears at the announcers table.....Slowly as his music progresses, makes his way on top of the table with a microphone and the Television belt on his shoulder.

Silent for a moment as he hears the adoring chants of the audience feeling worthy of being in their presence....

Phantom puts the microphone to his mouth....

Phantom: This business is brutal. We sacrifice lives of normalcy and our innerselves to become images of peoples memory. Immortals memorialized for their death defying feats... This business takes it's toll on anyone whether they are good or bad...

You....X....Have more then earned your dues in this company and pushed yourself to the very limits of your being!

Mixed cheers coming from the audience as the camera pans around the arena and back to the commentators table...

Phantom: You want your title shot?! Well....I think your not the only one knawing at the teeth to get a bite of this gold!

Being the honorable man i am. I will grant anyone deserving of battle a fight they'll never forget. A fight that will cost you even more sanity then you have!

Phantom looks around at the audience as they chant his name...He sees there appreciation....

Phantom: If you really want your chance at gold....I think we need to give these people a valiant show!.....And i think we need to raise the bars on what this challenge can be!

I....feel i need to make the request to the gm's that we book a match for the Television championship!

Phantom laughs in a low volume while mic is still near his mouth. He raises his hand in the sky with the belt and leaves his petition to X and the Gm's.....

Phantom: You have your title match!!

......But! I petition we make this a triple threat match and see if you can bring this full circle against UFF! The man with the stench of a thousand skunk's wrapped in leathery bacon stewing in a pot of piss and vomit lightly seasoned with rosemary!

Such a bold statement! The crowd is an uproar at Phantoms bold challenge....

This will be a matter for the challengers and Gm's to decide the fate of the Television championship!

[Open to UFF if he wants to claim the gold]

.....The lights dim as Phantoms music queues and his eyes are the only thing seen in the arena.....

----Brought To You By.....Phantom
Back to top Go down
http://contrastdesigns.west57.net
Ragin' Rick
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Ragin' Rick

Enough is enough Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enough is enough   Enough is enough Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:00 am

*Ugly Fat Fuck appears on the entrance ramp, slowly making his way down to the ring. In his chubby hands he had a bucket of KFC! He burps and farts very loudly and waves the stench into the crowd. One poor man caught in foul gas cloud starts throwing up to the amusement and horror of all. Ugly Fat Fuck reaches into the bucket and pulls out a chicken leg and pours gravy over it before ripping the flesh from the bone and devouring it like a starving Ethiopian might a donut.

Tossing the stripped bone into the crowd, he finally enters the ring wiping his slobbering mouth on his arm before being given the microphone.*

"Ugly Fat Fuck accept your challenge he does! After our match, opponents beaten and bleeding out both ends they will! Then Ugly Fat Fuck become TV Dinnah Champion he will! Ha ha ha ha!"

*The crowd boos and tosses garbage into the ring. Ugly Fat Fuck shakes his head and waves a finger.*

"But have bigger goals Ugly Fat Fuck does! Enter King of Ring I should. Earn more money for cheeseburgers and twinkies I would! Then get title shot against Butt The Shitman Fart! Ugly Fat Fuck like him he doesn't! Take his title I will! Then leave nuggets on his chest! Become Eater of Worlds Champion!"

*To add further insult, he then presses the mic to his rear and farts again. The huge rumbling sound echoing throughout the arena. A parting gift as the bloated disgusting man leaves the ring.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Enough is enough Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enough is enough   Enough is enough Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Enough is enough
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pro Wrestling League - PWL :: PWL Thursday Night Impact :: Impact Promos-
Jump to: