The Pro Wrestling League - PWL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pro Wrestling League - PWL

An Xbox 360 League for the WWE 2k14 Video Game!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wyatt Speaks

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
JohnMicheals
Up & Comer
Up & Comer
JohnMicheals

Wyatt Speaks  Empty
PostSubject: Wyatt Speaks    Wyatt Speaks  Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:03 am

As another night of chaos continues to unfold on PWL the lights dim and out comes a man with a title around his waste looking quite proud of himself as usual. The dim glow of the wax candle sets the same errie tones as usual however as the weeks press on here in PWL the fans have seemed to begin to sway to the music of the madman. The cheers certainly arn't defining but the message is clear. The people want Wyatt. and after a long absence from the microphone ... well you know the saying . Absence makes the heart grow fonder. Wyatt smiles out at the sea of fans and pats the title around his waste. he can be seen mouthing " is this what you want?  " to the fans in the front row as his music fills the arena.

He continues up the steps of the side of the ring and as he takes on final look around he blows out his candle. The lights come back on and Wyatt is already in the ring sitting in the corner with a microphone in his hand smiling from ear to ear. He wastes very little time getting to the talking.

Bray Wyatt
I asked you earlier but now i ask you again PWL ... have you forgotten about me ? I hear men come to the arena week in and week out and talk... i hear alot of talk. They speak of the shield .... They speak of Owen Hart .... They speak of Manic and the Wall Street Warrior..... But they dare not mention the name of Wyatt .... no no no .... see children , rather it is out of fear or out of respect i am mentioned only in hushed whispers and behind closed doors. Those who dare speak openly of me suffer the same consequences as those who would spit on me. They are shamed . Exposed for their weaknesses. Left like rotting carcasses to rethink their choice of ever stepping into my ring man .... my world. But you people .... oh you people .... the ones that clap and sing with my music the ones who watch this show just to see me spread my message of truth .... you people are my sword and I .... I am your shield as i protect you from the false comforts of this sad sad world. As i burn it to the ground and rebuild it , you watch with anticipation of the next fraud i will expose ... you watched and even cheered as i bloodied a man in a cell and took this title home with me .... you let it happen man .... you wanted it to happen .... you ... needed Bray Wyatt to do everything he said he would . And now i have you .

Wyatt laughs and waves at the camera as if he were not just speaking to those in attendance but to those sitting on their couches at home as well. Wyatt stands , walks across the ring and leans on the ropes as he continues to speak.

Wyatt Speaks  Showbiz-wwe-wrestlemanio-30-10_zps3f39a070

Bray Wyatt
I have fought the Wall Street Warrior on several occasions now. And ever single time .... he fell short ..... I told you he was a weak little boy .... a frightened boy with no direction ... i told you that i would show him the way .... And look at him now .... man ... iv created a monster HAHAHAHAhaha .... and im proud. Warrior ... if you're watching and i know you keep a close eye onmy so i would be remiss to think you wern't. I told you , that you would understand ... and now you do ... you are on your way now , forged threw fire in the image of Wyatt . You're future is just as bright as the flames iv molded you from , you grew from a boy .... to a god ! You see now don't you Warrior ? You knwo what i know. You see as i see , and you and i are far far far from done , i gurentee you this man .... our paths will cross again ...

The crowd seems a bit confused as Wyatt seldom gives anyone credit for anything other than himself , but they settle on the fact the he seems to think that its all hes doing and a small cheer rises from the paculiar act.

Bray Wyatt
With that said i come to the reason for my silence. For two weeks i sat in solitude. For two long weeks i thought apon where Wyatt would wright his next chapter. And as I ... thumbed threw the page in the book of Wyatt the answers became so very very clear to me . Now that i hold this over weight belt that has my name on , people will be coming for me ... but fear not my children ... no .. no fear .... this isnt my first dance . I am the soul reason for blood shed and carnage of mankind since the dawn of time and i tell you now my children we have nothing to fear . While others fight for scraps , a true ruler as myself will not settle for mere scraps man ... no .... Bray Wyatt will raise an army .... yes he will .... and Bray Wyatt will perpetuate he message for all to see and defend all that he has created for you up till now just as i have always done. And threw the love in my own heart .... i will cleanse this place of all of its imperfections untill i finally bring the utopia you deserve to life. Untill the book of Wyatt can be closed ... an army of men and woman just like yourself to rid this world of parasites that feed off of our glory ... Bray Wyatt will conquer , Bray Wyatt will destroy , and one by one all will fall or raise a flag in my honor .... and after weeks of solitude man .... i found someone HAHAHA i found a man as perfect as me , but no man .... you wont have follow any buzzards .... because they're already here HAHAHAHA. All in time my dear children ... all in time....

The crowd buzzes with excitement as they speculate who Wyatt could possibly be speaking of but quickly Wyatt draws his service to a close

Bray Wyatt
As for tonight ... i will continue my path of blood and tears as i desimate another one of you're false idols ... Dean Ambrose

The crowd begins booing for the first time at Wyatt tonight showing they clearly love the lunatic fringe more than Wyatt , which displeases him

Bray Wyatt
You can boo all you want , but you know im right .... after all when was the last time i lied too you ...........   thats what i thought.

He drops the mic and begins to wait for ambrose as the show moves to comercial before the match can begin.

( End promo , feedback make me a happy johnny , so by golly slap a comment in their)
Back to top Go down
Matt Wall
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Matt Wall

Wyatt Speaks  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wyatt Speaks    Wyatt Speaks  Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:20 pm

This is easily the strongest promo you've written. You're telling a great story with Wyatt and I love your command of the character. My only advice is to watch for the spelling, man. There were several errors in here that threw off the pacing a bit. But that's a small quibble with an otherwise great piece.
Back to top Go down
Twysted
Up & Comer
Up & Comer

Wyatt Speaks  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wyatt Speaks    Wyatt Speaks  Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 12, 2014 5:39 pm

Matt Wall wrote:
This is easily the strongest promo you've written. You're telling a great story with Wyatt and I love your command of the character. My only advice is to watch for the spelling, man. There were several errors in here that threw off the pacing a bit. But that's a small quibble with an otherwise great piece.
"I'm a wrestler, not an English teacher." - JohnMichaels2013
Back to top Go down
JohnMicheals
Up & Comer
Up & Comer
JohnMicheals

Wyatt Speaks  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wyatt Speaks    Wyatt Speaks  Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:42 pm

^^^ i did say that lol . i do try like hell to catch my mistakes as i go but i honestly don't spend to much time proof reading but man im just not the smartest human being in the world . I know wrestling and i know how to cook . not a whole lot more lol .
Back to top Go down
Matt Wall
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Matt Wall

Wyatt Speaks  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wyatt Speaks    Wyatt Speaks  Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:47 pm

Hey man, all cool. Just givin' feedback. Promo was still good.
Back to top Go down
Twysted
Up & Comer
Up & Comer

Wyatt Speaks  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wyatt Speaks    Wyatt Speaks  Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:50 pm

We've been dealing with John's spelling since 2012. You just get use to it honestly. At least his words aren't completely misspelled to the point you have no idea what it's supposed to be though.
Back to top Go down
MercilessEarth
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
MercilessEarth

Wyatt Speaks  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wyatt Speaks    Wyatt Speaks  Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 12, 2014 10:28 pm

As long as he knows where to put question marks and stuff, it's all good as far as i'm concerned.
Back to top Go down
DullAmbrose
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Wyatt Speaks  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wyatt Speaks    Wyatt Speaks  Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 13, 2014 1:38 am

I'm an English teacher, not a wrestler. Buh-lee-dat.
Back to top Go down
Twysted
Up & Comer
Up & Comer

Wyatt Speaks  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wyatt Speaks    Wyatt Speaks  Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 13, 2014 3:45 am

DullAmbrose wrote:
I'm an English teacher, not a wrestler.  Buh-lee-dat.
If we built a machine that could combine people...

Dull + John = Damien Sandow
Back to top Go down
JohnMicheals
Up & Comer
Up & Comer
JohnMicheals

Wyatt Speaks  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wyatt Speaks    Wyatt Speaks  Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:31 am

i apprechiate the feed back fellas. and despite my dumb head brain i wan2 spell better to add that extra effect as i agree with matt it hurts the flow. so who can tell me how to run my promos threw a spell checker ? ¡ dont think i have microsoft word
Back to top Go down
DullAmbrose
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Wyatt Speaks  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wyatt Speaks    Wyatt Speaks  Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:28 am

You mean Damian Mizdow?
Back to top Go down
Twysted
Up & Comer
Up & Comer

Wyatt Speaks  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wyatt Speaks    Wyatt Speaks  Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 13, 2014 12:56 pm

What do you type the program in John?

And no, I mean Dullmian Johndow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wyatt Speaks  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wyatt Speaks    Wyatt Speaks  Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Wyatt Speaks
Page 1 of 1