The Pro Wrestling League - PWL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pro Wrestling League - PWL

An Xbox 360 League for the WWE 2k14 Video Game!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

King of the Ring Qualifying

Go down 
+7
JohnMicheals
Twysted
Xenmas
MercilessEarth
DullAmbrose
Jon Raubbe Van-Dam
TheSwedishAce
11 posters
AuthorMessage
TheSwedishAce
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder
TheSwedishAce

King of the Ring Qualifying Empty
PostSubject: King of the Ring Qualifying   King of the Ring Qualifying Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 09, 2014 10:32 pm

As Impact comes back from commercial, the camera shows Michael Cole, standing in the ring alone, a microphone in hand. He goes to speak.

Michael Cole
Ladies and gentlemen, for those of you who do not know, my name is Michael Cole, one of the commentators here on Impact. Mr. Bischoff has asked me to come to the ring to announce to those in attendance and those in the locker room just how to qualify for the King of the Ring tournament. Mr. Bischoff wants to see who is the hungriest for this opportunity and is offering this segment as an open microphone, if you want to enter your name to become one of the eight men in the tournament, come down to this ring and tell the everyone here just why you deserve the opportunity. You may also appear backstage on the titantron, as interviewers are on standby if you choose to conduct an interview.

With that, Michael Cole leaves the ring and returns to his seat at the commentator's table, leaving the ring empty for whoever chooses to come down and sing their own praises. Plenty of microphones are at ringside, on the steps, on the ring apron and in the hands of various ringside workers.

OOC: So here's the deal, only eight men can be entered into the King of the Ring and in order to reward those who take the time to promo, this is the best way to get entered. So give us your best work, if we get more than 8 promos in this thread, we'll take what we judge as the best 8, if we somehow get less than 8, we shall use other methods to determine our last additions. Good luck! YOUR PROMO MUST BE IN THIS THREAD IN ORDER TO COUNT FOR THE KING OF THE RING. THE DEADLINE IS NEXT WEEK.
Back to top Go down
Jon Raubbe Van-Dam
Midcarder
Midcarder

PostSubject: Re: King of the Ring Qualifying   King of the Ring Qualifying Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:49 pm

Shawn Michaels:

King of the Ring Qualifying EDF0YW92MTI=_o_todd-grisham-interview-shawn-michaels

I believe that I should be entered in the King of the Ring because of just how good I am. I have made an impact since I first stepped into the arena and showed my superiority. I have showed how you cannot touch me in this ring.

I also believe I should be in this tournament so I can represent my great manager, Paul Heyman. This great man has lead me and the Voice of the Voiceless, former TV Champion, CM Punk. We have beaten the best of the best due to this man, from the "mysterious" facepaint-overdosed X to the team of Seth Rollins and a person who was in the first PWL PPV's main event, Dean Ambrose.

I should be in the KotR and that is why.
Back to top Go down
DullAmbrose
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: King of the Ring Qualifying   King of the Ring Qualifying Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 10, 2014 12:13 am

As the show comes back from commercial, we see Dean Ambrose pacing back and forth in a dimly lit part of the back.  He rolls his head back and forth on his shoulders and then turns to face the camera.  He rubs his neck, grimaces slightly and begins speaking.

King of the Ring Qualifying 191b30ae4e366c6c5998103ba45ae893

Dean: I'm not a happy man right now.

The crowd cheers in support of Ambrose.  "We love Ambrose" chants start up.

I mean, I should be happy.  I should have a silly grin pasted all over my face at the moment.  TMZ outed me a little bit earlier than I wanted, but now that it's out in the open, I'm gonna come clean with you all.  I recently bought myself a business that's going to become a serious cash cow for me.

King of the Ring Qualifying Tumblr_nbcvu6VavS1tflnhfo1_500

It's true.  It's damn true.

The crowd laughs.

So I should be one happy go-lucky whistlin' dixie Mrs. Ambrose's baby boy right now.  I should be wearing t-shirts advertising Anithimbles and trying to shill the company all over America.  But you know what I'm doing instead?  I'm angry.  I'm goddamn miserable.

King of the Ring Qualifying Dean-Ambrose-375x413-1409927902

And why am I so angry?  Why am I so goddamn miserable?  Because this company is collapsing right in front of my face, and I can't seem to do a single, solitary thing about it.  I lost to the Mad King at Ascendance and had to watch that imbecile immediately disappear into whatever creepy perverted closet he had set up in the arena.  Then, I lost to The Wall Street Warrior in one of the most brutal matches I've ever been in.  Then, Hulk Hogan, the man who started this company, the man who convinced me to come over here, just up and leaves in the middle of the night like Bobby Irsay moving the Colts.  Which leaves us where?  Without leadership?  Without direction?  With the increasingly unstable morons around here running the show?  And then, just when I thought I had it turned around, just when I had found someone I could trust in Seth Rollins, CM Punk and HBK decide to destroy us with steel chairs int the middle of the match, and somehow the ref, who must be blinder than Joey McBlindinstein, doesn't see a thing.  It's been a pretty shitty month for Dean Ambrose if I'm being honest, and I'm not into having shitty months.  Hell, I don't even like having shitty days.  But you know what?  Things might just be beginning to turn around.  Just when it appeared that it was RIP PWL, and I can't believe I'm saying this folks, Eric Bischoff rides into town on his white horse and saves us Y2Yea.  I mean, think about how bad things must have been for Eric F'n Bischoff to be a savior figure.  Just think about that for a moment.  I know.  I know.  It's been all work and no play for me.  All work and no play for little Dean Ambrose.  And it's been hard work.  It's been the kind of work that leaves you with your ass kicked and people you hate holding championships.  All work and no play.  All WORK and NO play.  ALL WORK AND NO PLAY.  I think you know where I'm going here kiddos.  It's driving me a little, a little, nuts.

King of the Ring Qualifying HERE%2527S%2BJONNY

But hey, you guys wanna get nuts?

The crowd roars its approval.

Then let's get nuts.  If there's going to be a king of the ring tournament for the right to face that freak show Owen Hart then Dean Ambrose is in baby.  Dean Ambrose is ready to rock and roll.  Dean Ambrose knows he belongs there.  The people in the back knows Dean Ambrose belongs there.  Little children, small children too young to understand even their own relationship to the world, know that Dean Ambrose belongs there.  Hell, even though Owen wants to fire my ass, he knows I belong there.  So Bischoff, it's a no brainer.  You want someone in that tournament to shut up that flabby wind-bag?  I'm your man.  Hey man, I'm the goddamn tittymaster.  I'm the breast there is, the breast there was, and the breast there ever will be.  Put me in the tournament Bischoff.  Put me against Punk in the first round.  Put me against HBK in the first round.  Put me against the goddamn Honky Tonk Man in the first round, IT JUST DOESN'T MATTER.  When the tournament ends, I'll be there.  When the curtain comes down, I'll goddamn be there.  Let's stop bs'ing and playing nice.  I'm coming for you Owen.  And you're terrified.

Ambrose slaps the camera sideways and we hear his boots echoing off into the distance.
Back to top Go down
MercilessEarth
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
MercilessEarth

PostSubject: Re: King of the Ring Qualifying   King of the Ring Qualifying Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 10, 2014 12:18 am

Manic is sitting in a garbage heap outside the arena, muttering to himself about his opponent tonight, X. As the camera draws nearer, he looks up and becomes silent

King of the Ring Qualifying Garbagepile-e1344402264970

Cole: Suspend him! Somebody! It's enough already! I don't want to hear anything more from Manic tonight, Taz!

Taz: You know what? I agree with you! That damn miscreant hurt Joey Styles already tonight! My best friend in the world, Joey Styles is in the hospital thanks to that son of a bitch!

Manic: News of the highest caliber can even reach the lowest depths of obscurity. Hello again, friends. As I sit upon my throne of refuse, unwanted relics and broken promise, I can't help but think to myself: I can't stand kings, queens and rulers. Dictators who believe they have some higher purpose. From my perspective, I see things as they are. No matter what importance one assigns to themselves they will one day end up just like this trash - discarded, cast aside and forgotten, all of their use lost forever. With this thought in mind...

Manic digs around in the pit of trash and finds a rusted, broken old crown

Manic: ...I vow to enter myself into the so called "King of the Ring" tournament. Not so that I may come away with some semblance of dominance or tyranny. No, no... I simply wish to lay waste to the whole idea of a fool reigning supreme over a make-believe empire. A fool wearing a crown is a fool still - and still just as useless and meaningless as the rest of us. Just as I will beat sense into X tonight... just as I will destroy Dave Turner... I will also cast away this ludicrous concept of supremacy.

Manic throws the crown at a wall, breaking it even more with a loud clang

King of the Ring Qualifying BrokenCrown

Manic: YOU ARE ALL NOTHING! and you will all learn that... just as I have. I need no further reasons to enter this shortsighted contest of men who don't understand or know how to accept their place in the universe...

The camera cuts away, as Taz and Cole both continue berating Manic, who seems to be more prevalent on the show tonight than ever before
Back to top Go down
Xenmas
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder
Xenmas

PostSubject: Re: King of the Ring Qualifying   King of the Ring Qualifying Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:52 pm

The static on the Titantron cuts in to see Seth Rollins, standing in a dark garage-like room. He's staring into a camquarter.

Rollins
King of the Ring..

Static

Rollins
I came to this fed looking out for a friend, and instead we both lose...

More static

Rollins
I didn't lose. Dean didn't lose. We both lost. The SHIELD lost.

More static appears on the Titantron, as if the camera was dying. When it comes back, the camera seems to be on an object, and we see an annoyed Seth Rollins pacing back and forth.

Rollins
However, we're in a calm before the storm. You hear that, Heyman? You and your lackies are only in the eye of the hurricane... Lady Justice peers over you with a frown, you are being judged. I enter this tournament to do justice, which seems to be a lost concept to some of PWLs members.

CM Punk... the so-called "Best in the World"... now just another toy for Heyman to use. How does that feel, Punk? Knowing that Heyman can and will turn his back at you on any moment.

I've been asked; "Oh Seth, why haven't you competed since your loss?" Well the answer is simple; this. I'm in this tournament for two reasons; to get the SHIELD the title, and deal out justice to any in my way. The die has been cast, and the bell will toll. But for whom does it toll first? That's up to the higherups to decide...

The feed cuts for a second, before coming back on.

Rollins
Oh and Dean? May the best man win.

The feed cuts for real this time, chants of "LETS GO ROLLINS" filling the arena.
Back to top Go down
DullAmbrose
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: King of the Ring Qualifying   King of the Ring Qualifying Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:39 am

Great promo Xen. Shield 4 lyfe.
Back to top Go down
Xenmas
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder
Xenmas

PostSubject: Re: King of the Ring Qualifying   King of the Ring Qualifying Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:17 am

I jusr realized I forgot to mention HBK in the promo...

*facepalm*
Back to top Go down
Twysted
Up & Comer
Up & Comer

PostSubject: Re: King of the Ring Qualifying   King of the Ring Qualifying Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:01 pm

The titantron slowly turns to a scene of Zack Ryder walking through the backstage area towards the ring, never more prepared for his match. He is nodding his head to a few of the employees as he walks through, his head help up high to show that the Number 1 Broski is coming through. However, before he can make it to the curtain, he is suddenly grabbed from behind and pushed into a nearby vending machine, denting it slightly. As Zack tries to stand and regain his composure, he suddenly assaulted with a barrage of punches forcing him against the drink machine and unable to battle his way out. The figure assaulting him as a mask on but we can see his face is painted, possibly hinting at one of the thousands of possibilities behind the shielding of the headgear. The figure then grabs Zack Ryder and Irish Whips him hard into a set of nearby boxes causing the force to slightly push them a bit as Zack's shoulder collides. As the figure makes his way to Zack, Zack kicks his leg and attempts to take the offensive by delivering a few strikes of his own, however his mistake comes at trying to reveal the masked man by pulling at his headgear which allows the figure to use his foot to deliver a gender-swapping low blow forcing Zack to do nothing more than crumble to his knees.

---? ? ? ? ?---
Today, is just not your day now is it?

The figure then lifts Ryder into the Backbreaker position before carrying him to the concession area where he lifts him slightly up and dumps him through one of the tables with a Scoop Slam. The figure then leaves the concession and makes his way to the nearby interview area where Renee Young is waiting for someone to interview about the King of the Ring position. He grabs the television generally used for recaps and rips it out of place before staring down Renee, the awkwardness of just doing your job when a psycho comes from nowhere is filling the air quickly but its not long before the masked figure returns to his work, walking back over to the concession area and dropping the monitor just a few inches from Zack's head. As Zack is slowly making his way to his feet, the figure grabs him around his head into a headlock before turning him into the reverse headlock position. The figure positions them over the monitor before spinning around with a Rolling Cutter and slamming Zack face first into the monitor. The figure follows through with the roll and lands on one knee, looking at the carnage in front of him before redirecting his gaze to the camera watching him. He stares into the lens, into the soul of the crowd before grabbing at his mask and pulling it off to reveal the newly signed Krimson, an evil smile spread over his face before tossing his mask at the camera, covering the sight.

---Krimson---
I'm going to need to . . . uh . . . borrow this for a while.

A struggle between the cameraman and Krimson can be heard but we can assume that Krimson managed to take it as the mask has slightly slid off and we can see walking to a nearby room. The room inside is pitch black but the camera is placed on some sort of object, probably a table and we can see that Krimson is sitting just in front of it. He pulls the mask down and we can see nothing but the crazed figure in front of us, still smiling and looking directly into the soul of the audience.

King of the Ring Qualifying YjNwqfq

---Krimson---
They call this program, Thursday Night Impact, and I am quite . . . uh . . . certain that I just gave that Jersey Shore clone Zack Ryder the BIGGEST impact of his life.

Krimson laughs a bit at his own corny joke before getting back to his work.

---Krimson---
You see, tonight is a very special night. You all get to be graced with someone who has ability unlike any other. You all get to be graced with someone who can . . . uh . . . UNDERSTAND the madness, and can even CONTROL the madness. None of you stop to wonder what makes their clock tick . . . no, no, no . . . instead they just ASSUME that that person is nothing more than a complete madman . . . nothing more than a complete psycho and they just ignore him, allowing him to trail off into the world as if his words . . . his potential teachings . . . aren't important.

Krimson adjusts his figure before continuing to speak.

King of the Ring Qualifying US1sMSF

---Krimson---
You see, I get guys like Manic. He is someone with a POWERFUL message, a message that you all should be listening very, very close to because it is a warning . . . uh, a sign of things to come . . . but instead you guys just write him off as if he somehow managed to crawl his way out of an asylum. But I know that each and every person on this roster has suffered from the hands of Manic . . . if not brutally destroyed physically, then completely ruptured mentally. It is a sign that you all need to understand the madness that surrounds you because when you do, then and only then can you understand the monster that you will stand across at the end of the day.

This time, Krimson doesn't shift his view but instead licks his lips as he continues staring deep within the audience.

---Krimson---
The other notable man, the Wall Street Warrior. This man who you all simply look at as a MONSTER was once your people . . . he stood in that very ring as any other human being would. He minded his Ps & Qs, he looked both ways before crossing the street, he counted what money he had on his way to the bank. But now, because YOU ALL let him down, made him think he wasn't one of you just because he had a bit more money than the so-called "American Dream" asked for . . . you make him into the bad guy and facing a guy like Bray Wyatt, the self-proclaimed "Eater of Worlds" and our supposed "Savior" . . . well that can help open a new light into your life, open a new portal that lets you see what chaos is really around you so that you can understand the world that you step foot on. What Matthew Wall became was no more psychopath than that of a man who had his eyes opened for him, albeit forcibly.

Krimson smiles a bit before turning his head and leaning a little closer.

King of the Ring Qualifying SrLtkH7

---Krimson---
Now . . . I know you all want to know what justifiable reason I have for Owen Hart. The answer is simple . . . so simple that any man, woman, or child with any sort of heartbeat could look and see that he is a man trying to provide the best he can not only for his own family . . . but for the company and those that stand around him. He wants to help lead you all into the light, to help you all see your own wrong doings. And for those who stand in the back and look at Owen Hart with eyes of hatred because he doesn't stand on the same line as you . . . those who stand in the back and berate Owen for simply trying to do what is best for business by helping the company instead of feeding the peasants, allow me to ask you where will you stand the day the people turn their backs on you because you don't provide the things they claim they need . . . because not every man can accomplish every demand. And when that day comes for you all . . . I . . . and Owen Hart will have warned you. But when that day comes you all will stand behind your own barrier, you will claim that no one was there for you, no one warned you, that you are sick of those who stand on their own border and I will simply tilt my head back and laugh because it is you people who do not understand who is good for the industry.

Krimson rubs his cheeks a bit causing some of his facepaint to smear but he ignores it and continues on.

---Krimson---
That brings me to the oh-so-important question of tonight . . . why should we be accepted into the King of the Ring tournament? Allow me to . . . enlighten you. You see, we have all see guys like Shawn Michaels and Seth Rollins speak out, and they have no more intention than to fuel their own fire and spark their own light but they see NOTHING in it for the business. They don't care about the people's interest, they simply care for themselves. That is not the attitude of someone who should be the face, the heart, and the soul of this company. And even if they make it to the end, Owen Hart will conquer them simply because they cannot understand him. But me? Not only do I understand what it takes to make this industry thrive, I know what goes on within the head of Owen Hart. I know what makes his clock tick and I know that after his body has surrendered to the dark waters that even he has not tread, that this company can do nothing but grow in the eternal light that I will allow to shed on it. I am the one being, the one shadow that can claim Owen Hart's soul.

Krimson looks deeper into the camera, through the souls of each and every audience member and those watching at home before licking his lips and getting eerily close to the camera.

---Krimson---
Remember the name. Krimson . . . like the mask.

With that, the titantron abruptly turns to dark and the audience is left wondering what just happened.
Back to top Go down
JohnMicheals
Up & Comer
Up & Comer
JohnMicheals

PostSubject: Re: King of the Ring Qualifying   King of the Ring Qualifying Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:18 am

From the darkness of krimsons promo endding , a match can be heard striking against a surface and on the titantron a single flicker of fire lights up a familiar face.

Bray wyatt
Did you forget about me ?

Bray wyatt begins laughing manically and the crowd actually erupts after two weeks of silence from the messiah of massacre. As the crowd shows their excitement for the international champion, bray lights the candle as as he always dose somewhere deep in the bowels of the arena. He rocks back and forth gingerly , and his grin is wide, the bruises have almost faded away from the match with Wall Street Warrior but the bruise under his jaw is discolored and grotesque. He strokes his beard as he waits for the arena to calm down and as the noise begins to drop , Wyatt begins to preach.

Bray Wyatt
Oh ladys and gentalmen i have so very much to say to you tonight .... and in just a hour i will make my way down to the ring to say them .... but this my children is neither the time nor the place ... no .... before i address the masses to the reasonings of my silence , i break that very silence here and now to ... toss my hat into the King of the Ring circle.

Wyatt again laughs as he removes his fadora and tosses it at the camera in symbolism of his words. He sweeps his hair back out of his face and presses on.

Bray Wyatt
After all ... how can you name a king with out entering the only ruler of anything into the fray. Week .... after week .... after week i assume my dominance over every person they bring before me . And by the time the final bell tolls ....  I am left standing and they lay lifeless at me feet like rag dolls. I continue to assert my brutality on all those that defy the name of Wyatt and i proceed to extinguish the fires in other men eyes , and replace that very fire with fear and doubt. But see man .... i have no doubt .... and my fire burn deeper and hotter than the fores at gates of hell themselves. I AM A LEADER .... A BORN CONQUER ! .... A GOD AMONGST  MORTALS WHO STAND BEFORE ME LIKE PAWNS !!!

Bray takes a moment , lets the hair fall over his face and the smile is replaced with sincerity. The crowd is silent and hangs on Wyatt's words almost nervous as his voice grew more intense. The silence is long .... and piercing. Wyatt's hands are clasped together in front of him and he stares into the nothing as if he himself is listening to something .... he takes a long deep breath , sits back up and continues to speak.

Bray Wyatt

... Why shouldn't i be the king of the ring ?

He slides his International title on the table next to him into the light of the flame so it is visable to all watching.

Bray Wyatt

I'm already the king of the world , you know where to find me ... ill be waiting .... no need to follow the buzzards ... because i'm already here man. And if i were you ... i would run ...

Bray blows out the candle and only the sound of the chair and bray humming a familiar tune can be heard and that to slowly fades away.
Back to top Go down
JamesAutumn
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

PostSubject: Re: King of the Ring Qualifying   King of the Ring Qualifying Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:38 pm

Interrupting your Impact programming.....

Lights fade to dim and we are met in a backstage area with Phantoms eyes on screen....

Phantom: Ashes......lay on the ground.....and the warriors heart is unfound......
Does this mean....that he was there at all?.....

Lights slowly brighten to see the figure that is Phantom.....His eyes still piercing through as if staring into the souls of all watching from the titantron......

Phantom: The menace that my heart bares is grim but i will throw my life on the line to prove i belong here and in due time i will show my competitors that i am truly on board with their desires to see a champion worthy of their praise.

But....how do i go about this? I think....my best option is to throw my lot into the king of the ring and put forth my best effort to get the experience and gain the attention of the valiant hearts of the audience......

Lights remain dim but a orange aura fills the area showing more of the Phantom as he seems to be in a stance of a soldier...

Phantom: My eyes are focused on proving myself to my contemporaries and being a champion of the people.....However, that doesn't mean i'm someone to be mocked or doubted. My abilities will shine through in this tournament.

Moving on, Zack Ryder may be facing troubled times at the moment but i want to put my courage in the fact his dear title was entrusted to a valiant and honorable man as i.....This belt is a stepping stone in a promising career that i will have in this business. My opponents can expect the best of Phantom and the worst.....That being the violent side of me when i know a fight is truly honorable and worthy of my fullest abilities. I believe in the competitors to put on a show and to create atmosphere worthy of Phantom Presence....

Holding the Television Title on his shoulder looking at it intently...almost regrettably....Phantom takes a breath and continues his poetic rant....

Phantom: A title won by default will not unwaver my resolve to be the best. I will prove in due time that i'm not like the rest. A man of the people and man of passion shaking hands all day and kicking ass where it counts. I, Phantom will show the world how a true man is to be presented and how a title is to be defended.

King of the ring.....That will be my proving grounds for a new level of action and honorable fighting. So expect the best and worst of this Phantom as his valiant heart rises from the ashes....

Resume normal programming.
Back to top Go down
http://contrastdesigns.west57.net
Matt Wall
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Matt Wall

PostSubject: Re: King of the Ring Qualifying   King of the Ring Qualifying Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:28 pm

The feed takes us to a dark hallway in the backstage area with a heavily blurred image of a man's face.

King of the Ring Qualifying 20050214_pid8230_aid8228_george_w400

The only sound as the picture comes to life is that of heavy, irregular breathing from whoever the figure on the camera is. The image remains out of focus as the individual speaks, though it is clear enough that he is swaying back and forth in front of the lens and his voice is that of the Wall Street Warrior.

Warrior
EEH HEE HEE. So much promise! King of the Ring… opportunity abound! So many stupid, stupid PEOPLE competing for a stupid, stupid PRIZE. Nothing but ants scurrying about looking for crumbs. That's all they are. And what do we do to ants, hmm? WHAT do we DO to ANTS, Matty Boy?

There is a loud smacking sound as one blurred shape clearly collides with another in the image — presumably, a fist and a palm.

Warrior
WE CRUSH THEM! We hold them still under our magnifying glasses and shower them in the glorious heat of the sun until they burn! We bring glorious, cleansing fire to all of them and set a million little funeral pyres to declare our dominion! Yes, yes yes YESSSSSSS! HEE HEE HEE!

Suddenly, the image jolts into focus and the Warrior's face — from the nose up — becomes visible. He has changed his facepaint to a new pattern and there are visible scratches along the top of his bald head.

Warrior
I don't want some stupid title or meaningless accolade. Oh, no, no, no. Hee hee… hee… hee. The only thing the Warrior wants is to preside over a kingdom of corpses! And that is what he will do. Just wait… and watch… and POUNCE WHEN THEY ARE WEAKEST!

Perfect silence as the image slowly fades into a blur once again. But then it is suddenly pierced by that distinctive cackling:

EEEEEEEEEH HEEEEE HEEE HEEE!

The feed abruptly cuts out.
Back to top Go down
Justin.sane
Up & Comer
Up & Comer
Justin.sane

PostSubject: Re: King of the Ring Qualifying   King of the Ring Qualifying Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:34 pm

Coach:please welcome my guest at this tim matt Morgan.

Matt Morgan: thanks for having me here first thing is first when I make my dabut I hope it's kotr and I'm not afraid I'm going to be the dna of pwl get ready.

Coach: what if you were to be put in round one with x.

Morgan: like I said I'm not afraid am I'm surely not afraid of x.

Coach: how do you feel to be here matt.

Morgan: great when I got the phone call to come out here I was happy and I should make my dabut at king of the ring
Back to top Go down
Ragin' Rick
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Ragin' Rick

PostSubject: Re: King of the Ring Qualifying   King of the Ring Qualifying Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:53 pm

Just so there's no confusion, I decide not to participate in the KOR Tournament as UFF. If he gets thrown in anyway for shits - n- giggles just let me know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: King of the Ring Qualifying   King of the Ring Qualifying Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

King of the Ring Qualifying
Page 1 of 1