The Pro Wrestling League - PWL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pro Wrestling League - PWL

An Xbox 360 League for the WWE 2k14 Video Game!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tyson's Conquesth

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cobros
New Talent
New Talent

Tyson's Conquesth Empty
PostSubject: Tyson's Conquesth   Tyson's Conquesth Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 07, 2014 5:17 pm

We are turned to the backstage area where Matt Striker is standing beside a door.

Matt Striker:
Ladies and gentlemen, welcome back to Thursday Night Impact! Last week we finally witnessed Mike Tyson's debut match, and what a match it was! I'm standing beside his locker room to see if we can get a few words from him.

Matt Striker waits patiently for a few seconds......which turn into minutes......when finally, the door slams open, scaring the bejeezus outta Striker. Mike Tyson looks at him and laughs.

Mike Tyson:
Look at thyou, what thuh thuck are you crying about, bith boy? You thcared of doing an inthuview with thuh baddesth man on thuh planet? I ain't got too much thyme for you, tho make this quick.

Matt Striker:
I....uh...M-M-Mike, last week you made a successful debut against S-Scott T-T-T-T

Mike is clearly pissed off at the lack of competence this jabroni is showing, so he slaps him upside the head.

Mike Tyson:
T-T-T-Today, Junior!

Matt Striker:
Uh.....A successful debut against Scott Turner, where you defeated him in what seemed to be a fairly even match.

Tyson's Conquesth Hqdefault

Mike Tyson:
Fairly even? Bith, did thyou even wath that math? Mothathucka got put to THLEEP! You coulda counted to two hundred, he'd thill be out cold! That guy be all like...

Mike closes his eyes and puts both hands next to his head, and starts obnoxiously snoring, disturbing Matt. Mike stops snoring and goes back to berating Matt.

Mike Tyson:
Thee? That'th what I mean when I thay it ain't no even math! Nexth question, puhLEASTH!

Matt Striker:
Since this is a very special episode of Impact, this means that almost the entire roster is available for you to challenge, and with that, who would you like to challenge tonight?

Mike Tyson:
You know, if I wath thupid, that would be a good questhon. Unforthunately for you, I'm not a thupid perthun like you think I am. But because it'th your job, I'll anthuh that questhon anyway. If I really wanted to thallength thomebody, I would thallength the entire rotsther, but thue to legal reathons and the fact that you all would be out of a thob, I would have tho thallength.........

Tyson's about to start saying something, but then he notices something on the other side and shakes his head.

Mike Tyson:
WHO THE THUCK ASTHED YOU TO INTERRUPT ME?

(To be continued by........)
Back to top Go down
JamesAutumn
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Tyson's Conquesth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyson's Conquesth   Tyson's Conquesth Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 07, 2014 5:29 pm

Phantom stares menacingly for moment and smiles slightly then looking at Matt...

Phantom: Matt, tell this "baddest guy thath planeth" he hasn't faced the Phantom....

Matt looks hesitant and has a expression of confusion and what may be fear.... before Matt can say anything Phantom looks at Mike almost staring through him..

Phantom:.....You go around claiming your the baddest in the world without even earnign your dues. You haven't paid the price of putting your body on the line for a valiant effort. No you don't even show respect to your fallen foe and show yourself to be a champion of the people!

I.... on the other hand, have been earning my dues and putting all i can into my fights. You......you Mike..... you need a lesson taught not by man......But by a Phantom....

Lights fade in the locker room to a dim glow as Phantoms contacts shine bright like a match in the dark........

Matt: Phantom, are you challenging that you are the one to teach mike a lesson?

Phantom: All i'm saying is....Mike doesn't know what a good fight is if it bit his ear off.......

Phantom stops mid sentence and stares at Mike.....
Back to top Go down
http://contrastdesigns.west57.net

Tyson's Conquesth
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pro Wrestling League - PWL :: PWL Thursday Night Impact :: Impact Promos-
Jump to: