The Pro Wrestling League - PWL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pro Wrestling League - PWL

An Xbox 360 League for the WWE 2k14 Video Game!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A glimpse into one of my past characters

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MercilessEarth
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
MercilessEarth

A glimpse into one of my past characters Empty
PostSubject: A glimpse into one of my past characters   A glimpse into one of my past characters Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 07, 2014 1:34 am

Back in a far off land, err... league, I portrayed Raven. My version of Raven in WCF has a lot to do with the direction and style of my current character Manic. For shits and gigs, heres one of my old Raven promos. Maybe someone else can find inspiration in some other styles of promos? I dunno, just thought I'd post this and maybe in the future some old Ultimate Warrior and Curt Hennig promos I did in the past. Looking to help people along on the road to writing good promos.

A man with his back turned to the camera is sitting on a chair, looking out into the night sky from a dark room.

A glimpse into one of my past characters 22084454_490b74a394

"The Raven"

As I look out upon this tiresome world, I am loathe to find many things as destructive as the power of man's greed. Since the dawn of recorded human history there have always been those that seek to control the masses with their immense wealth; whatever they have stashed away in their coffers. Those that know what it is to do without... are a vast majority in comparison to the money grubbing sadists running our society...

The love of money, the desire for power... more and more power. Those who refer to climbing up the ladder of success as simply stepping on anybody that impedes their path of greed. I've never understood these people. But then, they've never been inclined to understand me either. I'll make them understand.

All of history, it seems, has been leading up to this time and this date. First the religious soothsayers, then the Pharaohs, the Caesars, the Kings, the Land Owners. Today, we have the Lending Institutions leading us into slavery. All of it leading to total control, all of it divisive, destructive, so much so that today the whole of life on Earth swings in the balance. Where once the herders of humanity did their evil in the open, today, the herders have developed a plan that causes humanity to enslave itself by borrowing themselves into slavery.
The evil agent being a worthless piece of paper called 'money'.
We see this everywhere... even in the WCF.

What would it cost to alleviate this misery? Moreover, what can I do to vanquish it?
In death, a man's wealth, his power, his influence... it becomes nothing but a mere fading memory.

Call it revenge against the blood-sucking rich aristocrats... or call it prophecy... The end result is inevitable.
A new year is almost upon us. Let it be known as the year of the vagrant.
Quoth the Raven...
Nevermore.
Back to top Go down

A glimpse into one of my past characters
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pro Wrestling League - PWL :: League Inbox :: Promo Workshop-
Jump to: