The Pro Wrestling League - PWL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pro Wrestling League - PWL

An Xbox 360 League for the WWE 2k14 Video Game!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Message to a friend..

Go down 
AuthorMessage
HailSabin
New Talent
New Talent
HailSabin

Message to a friend.. Empty
PostSubject: Message to a friend..   Message to a friend.. Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:24 pm

(The setting is Manik standing in the middle of the ring with a mic before his match with X)

Cole: We're back from commercial break and It looks likes Manik has something to say before his match with X

Taz: Yes a guy who I think has the most talent in pwl.

(Camera goes to Manik)

Manik: Before I handle this punk  X .. I have a few words to say to a old friend whom I had a match with last week.

Cole: Is he talking about wyatt ?

Taz: Shut up cole I wanna hear what he has to say

Manik: Wyatt we both know I should have won that match and my record should still have 0 losses on it  but thanks to you I have a loss..  and cannot live up to the hype I started last week.

Message to a friend.. 3b303d651b3fc1274a42665ba70a63bc

Manik: Wyatt I want my rematch I know I can beat you .. anytime anywhere you name it.

(Manik drops the mic and walks to his corner)

Cole: Wow, Taz how do you think wyatt will respond will he agree to a rematch or will he sit this one out

Taz: I don't know cole I just wanna see this kid in action everytime I see him wrestle it gives me goosebumps
Back to top Go down

Message to a friend..
Page 1 of 1