The Pro Wrestling League - PWL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pro Wrestling League - PWL

An Xbox 360 League for the WWE 2k14 Video Game!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Strange Company

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MercilessEarth
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
MercilessEarth

Strange Company Empty
PostSubject: Strange Company   Strange Company Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:07 am

Shortly after Wall Street Warrior and Ambrose have finished their match, the camera cuts back to the alley outside the arena, still dark and foreboding. Manic's laugh can be heard faintly.

Cole: What the hell!? Not this lunatic again! Didn't he already do enough tonight when he speared that poor kid through the barricade!

Taz: Do you wanna go out there and tell him off, Cole? Cuz I sure as hell don't.

Manic stares intensely into the camera, a small grin curled across his lips

Manic: And so it has come to pass, dear friends and onlookers. Tonight the pendulum swung in the favor of absolute darkness; a concept unimaginable to most - especially the man I left crumpled in a mess of his own blood and fear tonight - Phantom. After I broke his spirit I decided to break away a piece of the arena for him to remember me by as well. You see, fellas... I like to leave an impression. What happened tonight didn't happen because I wish to win arbitrary matches... it happened for the same reason that caused me to injure Dave Turner. I only wish to enlighten those who have no idea what it's like to live a life without. I took pleasure in helping Phantom learn how meaningless his drive for success really is. But more importantly, it seems my friend Dave Turner has decided it was safe for him to come crawling back to the PWL arena this evening... crawling, of course, because he can't possibly be walking. He's a broken man and his ambition is broken as well. Oh yes, I took pleasure in you whinnying on and on tonight Dave... but just you remember that the loudest dog is often the weakest, dear mate... your fate is-

Manic is interrupted a strange cackle can be heard from off-screen, and even Manic seems a little put off by it, stopping in mid sentence as the originator of the sound approaches. Manic looks oddly calm.

(promo open to someone that knows about this)
Back to top Go down
Matt Wall
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Matt Wall

Strange Company Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange Company   Strange Company Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:32 am

The camera follows the sound, eventually centering on the Wall Street Warrior. The post-match Warrior is wearing a tattered suit jacket over his bare chest, the garment only half-buttoned (and in the wrong holes). He still wears his green and black ring shorts and boots.

WARRIOR: Hee hee hee... hee hee... hee hee hee. Victory is sweet! So, so, so sweet! Did you SEE! Did you SEE, Friend Manic, what I did to him! Did you see that stupid SHIELD-brother all splayed out in the middle of the ring as I climbed off of his wrecked body and raised my arms in VICTORY!

As the Warrior talks, he paces back and forth before Manic, his own tone alternating between overjoyed and angered. The questions are all, entirely, rhetorical -- and he does not give Manic the chance to respond before continuing.

WARRIOR: But what will we do about TURNER, hmm? (As he speaks this next part, his fingers count off each adjective. The last word is said with a snarl.) That filthy, pathetic, limp-legged, overcelebrated, PART-TIMER.

The Warrior's face contorts into a twisted version of itself, his jaw hanging as his nose begins to twitch. His green eyes cross as a bruised hand runs over his bald head, pausing at the top and forcing him to nod.

WARRIOR (Giddy): Ooooh, I think I have an idea! Hee hee hee hee! Yes, yes, yes! Friend Manic... (The Warrior pauses, and then shakes his head, and his tone entirely changes to one of pure rage.) OH, I LOST IT! I LOST IT! (Suddenly, the Warrior makes an ugly, guttural, entirely inhuman whine before crossing his arms. His chin drops, and the man becomes very sullen and withdrawn. He is lost in his own head.)

Taz: What in the Hell?

Cole: Shh, Taz, I want to hear what Manic's got to say about this interruption...

(Open back to Manic.)
Back to top Go down
MercilessEarth
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
MercilessEarth

Strange Company Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange Company   Strange Company Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:03 am

Manic has gone from looking calm and collected to appearing a bit taken aback by the state of the Wall Street Warrior. He gives the Warrior a puzzled look before beginning to speak

Manic: And straight out of the dark, sleazy underbelly of Wall Street comes a true, venerable Warrior. Fellas, take a good look. Gaze upon the only two men in this whole city that know the truth and have the guts to speak it.

Cole: These two nuts speak nothing but nonsense!

Warrior is nodding in approval as his tongue hangs slightly out of his mouth. Manic looks more intense than ever before, his usual smirk completely absent

Manic: I know already of the idea that escaped you just now, my friend. We're the only ones around here who understand how this world is, and the meaninglessness of fighting against it. We cannot change the world... but with our minds put together we can survive it. Yes, onlookers, you should take notice of the union before you. Heed our words. Or there will be more just like Dave Turner, who learn the truth the hard way. Your lives are nothing, just as ours are nothing. In the larger picture we shall all be nothing but a speck... together mine and Warrior's tiny, minuscule mark will last longer than the rest of the unenlightened within this organization. Eventually we will be forgotten... but not by any of you. Especially not you, Dave. Oh no, we're not finished yet. Not by a long shot. Settle in for the ride.

Taz: Crazy, with a side of crazy, eh Cole?

Cole: Every time I see these guys they get weirder...
(Closed until further notice but feedback is wanted)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Strange Company Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange Company   Strange Company Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Strange Company
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pro Wrestling League - PWL :: PWL Thursday Night Impact :: Impact Promos-
Jump to: