The Pro Wrestling League - PWL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pro Wrestling League - PWL

An Xbox 360 League for the WWE 2k14 Video Game!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

PWL Superstars Released!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Matt Wall
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Matt Wall

PWL Superstars Released! Empty
PostSubject: PWL Superstars Released!   PWL Superstars Released! Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:44 pm

From the desk of Eric Bischoff, Assistant General Manager of PWL Impact,

The Pro Wrestling League has formally announced the release of the following superstars:
The British Bulldog
Wade Barrett

We thank them for their time with the company, and wish them all the best in their future endeavors.
Back to top Go down
MercilessEarth
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
MercilessEarth

PostSubject: Re: PWL Superstars Released!   PWL Superstars Released! Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:56 pm

wut. the Barrett curse continues? Thats two already. Shocked by Botch being gone too :S
Back to top Go down
Matt Wall
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Matt Wall

PostSubject: Re: PWL Superstars Released!   PWL Superstars Released! Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:14 am

Barrett is bad news, it seems.
Back to top Go down
BadNewsBastard
New Talent
New Talent

PostSubject: Re: PWL Superstars Released!   PWL Superstars Released! Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 31, 2014 3:13 am

Sorry guys. I realize i havent been active lately. I have been going through some rough times these past two months and its starting to really bring me down. I just cant get motivated anymore, not even to do the things I usually enjoy doing. Hopefully things get better at home and I can rejoin the league. But right now its just not possible for me. Good luck with everything. Hope there is a league to come crawling back to when i get everything sorted out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PWL Superstars Released!   PWL Superstars Released! Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

PWL Superstars Released!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pro Wrestling League - PWL :: PWL.com :: News-
Jump to: