The Pro Wrestling League - PWL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pro Wrestling League - PWL

An Xbox 360 League for the WWE 2k14 Video Game!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Embrace it

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MercilessEarth
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
MercilessEarth

Embrace it Empty
PostSubject: Embrace it   Embrace it Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:54 am

Coming back from commercial break, the camera pans to a familiar location - outside the arena in a darkened alley, next to a dumpster. The light of a cigarette illuminates the dark scene, and the raspy voice of Manic is heard once again

Embrace it Cigarette

Manic: Darkness seems to be a fad right now, eh fellas? Just remember that right now, you're looking at the real thing. The first edition. My dear friends, it seems like an eternity since we last met. But don't worry - i've always been here, lurking in the shadows. Shadows that I feel are overpopulated with pretenders - there are now a host of individuals that seem to choose to live in the dark, dank alleyways that I have called my sanctuary all my life. Somebody so pretentious as to proclaim that they are a "phantom". What pain lies behind your eyes, Phantom? Is it the pain of losing a loved one? Pain of not reaching your dreams? Perhaps the pain of realizing you're not the man your family and friends wish you could be? Maybe somewhere deep down you know you would be exposed as a failure in the light. Whatever the case may be, Phantom, i'm not here to judge. Who knows, maybe we will become the best of friends? Maybe we'll become as close as Dave Turner and I. I've never known somebody quite as... intimately as I know Dave.

Manic busts out laughing, then quickly snaps back into a cold stare

Manic: The past two weeks I have enjoyed my solitude. I've had invaluable time to reflect, and to appreciate my accomplishments. When I looked into the eyes of Dave Turner I saw fear, pain and suffering. I felt... connected to him.

Cole: What is this nonsense? What a creep...

Manic: What of you, Phantom? Will you rise up and defeat me on your way to some base prize? - maybe a championship? Fame? Glory? Is that why you've come here? Phantom, I pride myself on not needing such motivations. I have a deeper calling. I'll make you understand the misery and torment of darkness... and when you reach this point, dear boy, there is no turning back - no relent from the loneliness - unless you learn to embrace it. Tonight, maybe you shall... just as Dave Turner did.

Manic lights another cigarette, laughing as he does it

Manic: Watch where you step, young Phantom. Unless you know exactly where it could land you. I'll see you soon, boy.

The camera fades back to the arena, where the fans are hushed

Cole: That guy always manages to give me the creeps, Taz. How exactly is he being allowed back in the building tonight? Only a couple of weeks ago he brutally assaulted - and injured Dave Turner. And how about his association with the Wall Street Warrior? This guy leaves way too many questions unanswered!

Taz: We may just find out some of those answers soon, Cole, but one thing I do know is that the debuting Phantom will have his hands full with Manic, a guy that's defeated our current International Champion Bray Wyatt. He's not to be taken lightly. That much we do know.

Cole: Can someone atleast tell me how he's on the card tonight!?

(promo closed - feedback accepted)
Back to top Go down

Embrace it
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pro Wrestling League - PWL :: PWL Thursday Night Impact :: Impact Promos-
Jump to: