The Pro Wrestling League - PWL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pro Wrestling League - PWL

An Xbox 360 League for the WWE 2k14 Video Game!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

An Oath Writ in Blood

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Matt Wall
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Matt Wall

An Oath Writ in Blood Empty
PostSubject: An Oath Writ in Blood   An Oath Writ in Blood Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:23 am

An Oath Writ in Blood Blurry-face

The feed begins with an incredibly blurry and indiscernible image, but gradually the frame comes into focus to reveal the Wall Street Warrior. The area around his eyes is painted deep green and a long, horizontal cut across his forehead has been stitched shut.

WARRIOR: One, two, three, four. Knock 'em dead and find some more. Five, six, seven, eight. Kick 'em down and set 'em straight.

The Warrior repeats this strange verse as he gradually tapes his left wrist with tape the same hue as his facepaint. Finally he pauses in the middle of the verse and looks toward the camera.

WARRIOR: One week. It has been one week since everything was taken. One week since the Wall Street Warrior was born. One week...

Warrior chuckles as, seemingly contradictingly, his eyes begin to narrow. He speaks again, his tone one of clear agitation.

WARRIOR: PWL UNIVERSE! I AM YOUR SALVATION! (He twitches before he continues.) I AM THE WARRIOR OF RENOWN, AND I HAVE COME TO SLAY THE MONSTERS OF THIS REALM.

Warrior runs a hand of bandaged fingers over his bald head, resting it on the top and seeming to grab his own skull in a vice grip.

WARRIOR: There are many evils in this world. So, so, so, so many. A warrior like me wouldn't know where to start! (There is a pause as the Warrior contorts his expression in an unnatural manner, his jaw hanging almost like a snarling ape.) OOOOOH, but I DO know. Hee hee! Yes, I have a very good idea...

The Warrior forces himself to nod using his hand. Then he releases his head and leans in toward the lens.

WARRIOR (as he speaks, he is counting each sentence on his fingers):
There is a man who feigns disinterest in the trappings of the other folk,
He speaks in lies and sounds quite mad, but it is all a joke.
Tonight on Impact the Wall Street Warrior will arrive to help him see,
That he must find his truth in blood and battle to be fully free.
To the man who lies and talks insane and speaks in prose,
I name thee my first victim: Dean Ambrose!

Warrior tears at the stitches on his forehead, reopening the wound he sustained battling Wyatt at Ascendance. Blood begins to rush down his face once again. He runs his right hand along the cut, bloodying its fingers, and then holds those bloodied fingers to the camera.

WARRIOR: This I swear ... BY BLOOD. Hee hee!

As the camera fades, the Warrior can be seen licking his bloodied fingers clean, chattering to himself all the while.
Back to top Go down

An Oath Writ in Blood
Page 1 of 1