The Pro Wrestling League - PWL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pro Wrestling League - PWL

An Xbox 360 League for the WWE 2k14 Video Game!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Big Reveal...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Second City Saint
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

The Big Reveal... Empty
PostSubject: The Big Reveal...   The Big Reveal... Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:53 pm

(With the Main Event match just ending, just as every one thinks this Impact Episode is over, people realize that there is still some time left of the show, just as they are figuring it out...)

(Fans of HBK are cheering now to this, while others are cheering a little, no booing though)

(We see CM Punk walk on stage and just as every body is wondering what the absolute hell is going on, CM Punk gives his hand out for HBK and he shakes it with acceptance! HBK then raises CM Punks arm high up in the air, they then step aside and clear the entrance way...)

(The fans start cheering thinking it is the debuting to PWL Brock Lesnar, known by pretty much every body for his other accomplishments in WCF, UFC and WWE. But it is his very infamous Manager Paul Heyman that comes walking out there! The fans are now booing as hard as they possibly can at CM Punk and Paul Heyman and also shouting at HBK 'WHY SHAWN, WHY?' Many fans have always hated Heyman and thought he was egotistical and a jerk and most of the fans now boo CM Punk because of what he has done to Hulk Hogan, X and his family. The three waltz their way down to the ring, they all grab microphones and are standing in a line of three in the ring, HBK is on the right side and CM Punk is on the left side to Paul Heyman. Heyman now the center of attention begins to speak...)

Paul Heyman: Ladies and gentlemen, My Name Is Paul Heyman! You're eyes are not deceiving you this is actually happening right now to close this surely to be historical episode of Impact Wrestling, hell its historical in its own right just because of myself and my clients being here tonight! Yes that is right, I will say it again to make sure you know it, my clients The Heart Break Kid, Shawn Michaels! And the man to my left 'My Best Friend In The World!' Just like the man to my right and also like the man to my right... The Best In The World! The cold hard reality is that these two men are The Best In The World today, its not a catch phrase its a FACT! Want proof? You got it! Shawn Michales, HBK, The Main Event, The Icon and Mr Wrestle mania, BEAT THAT! CM Punk, Mr Best In The World, Three time World Wrestling Entertainment, World Heavyweight Champion! Two time, World Wrestling Entertainment Champion! And to add to his accomplishments The Longest Reigning World... Screw it I'll just say it, The Longest Reigning WWE Champion OF THE MODERN ERA! I say again BEAT THAT!

(A pause now from Paul Heyman and the fans are still booing and shouting 'WHY SHAWN, WHY?', CM Punk is smiling at all of this, flipping off the fans every now and then and shouting with out his microphone 'I told you, I told you we would take PWL by storm!' Paul Heyman then continues...)

Paul Heyman: And Ladies And Gentlemen, that is what it takes to be a Paul Heyman Guy... And it doesn't matter that my client CM Punk lost against Zack Ryder for the Television Championship, because CM Punk had already gone through REAL WAR, earlier on in the night! You think getting lucky and kicking out of the, granted brutal finishing maneuver The GTS is any thing compared to getting Hurricane-ranadd off the top of a Steel Cage and still winning the damn match!? Its nothing folks when compared absolutely nothing... (Mockingly) 'The WOO, WOO, WOO Kid' could never be a Paul Heyman Guy and he damn sure wont be!

(The fans start chanting 'YOU GOT BEAT, YOU GOT BEAT!' which then makes Heyman aggressively respond...)

Paul Heyman: YES, YES CM PUNK DID GET BEAT LAST NIGHT, BUT! It was after dare I say it he went to war with (Mockingly like CM Punk says) 'X' and ended 'X's damn career! A joke of a career it would of been at that! AND, my client CM Punk got beat by count out, 'What an achievement...'

Last edited by The Second City Saint on Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : YOLO)
Back to top Go down
The Second City Saint
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

The Big Reveal... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Big Reveal...   The Big Reveal... Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:59 pm

'Edited'
Back to top Go down
Twysted
Up & Comer
Up & Comer

The Big Reveal... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Big Reveal...   The Big Reveal... Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:12 am

I don't remember signing Brock Lesnar. Damn it Big Johnny, are signing people while drunk again?
Back to top Go down
The Second City Saint
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

The Big Reveal... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Big Reveal...   The Big Reveal... Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:23 pm

Damn Johnny...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Big Reveal... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Big Reveal...   The Big Reveal... Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

The Big Reveal...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pro Wrestling League - PWL :: PWL Thursday Night Impact :: Impact Promos-
Jump to: