The Pro Wrestling League - PWL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pro Wrestling League - PWL

An Xbox 360 League for the WWE 2k14 Video Game!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Fall and The Rise

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheSwedishAce
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder
TheSwedishAce

The Fall and The Rise Empty
PostSubject: The Fall and The Rise   The Fall and The Rise Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:35 am

The crowd is still booing what transpired during the main event of Ascendance, where after a grueling battle between three men, Owen Hart took out a legend before stamping his name in the record books as the first ever PWL World Heavyweight Champion. Owen makes his way backstage, title draped over his shoulder as Josh Matthews tries to stop the Mad King. Owen pushes his way past him, but Josh is relentless and keeps trying to stop the champion in his tracks. Again and again Owen ignores him, trying to make it back to his locker room, ignoring words tumbling out of Josh's mouth before finally reaching the door. But before Owen can make his way inside, Matthews makes one last ditch effort to get his interview, blocking the door with his body. Owen smiles as Josh Matthews attempts to start an interview.

Josh Matthews
Owen if I could just get a moment of your time, we all saw...

Owen Hart
Shhhhhhhhhh.....

No words Josh. They say that actions speak louder than words and I just finished acting. Tonight was a statement, one that cannot be put into words because the imagery is that which will haunt the memories of all who witnessed what transpired. When I signed my contract, this oversized trinket was not a part of my plan, it was not my goal. But I adapted. I changed. When I tipped the so called "Enlightened One" off that ladder and claimed my prize, I felt something. Not regret or remorse, no, no no no. As I clutched this title to my chest and watched him carted off, bleeding, reality sank in. I am willing to take hits to reach my goal. I am willing to get knocked down, to bleed, to break just to scratch and claw my way back in order to get what I deserve in the end. I didn't want to end the career of a man who works for what will soon be MY company, to watch him get carted away, knocked down, bleeding and broken. Actions speak louder than words and my actions spoke to me, they gave me a clear message. There will be obstacles in my path, there will be people that stand between myself and my throne. I have always been willing to go to the brink of death to claim control of PWL, but tonight showed that I must be willing to put others on the brink of death, that if anyone one man stands in my way, that I must strike him down without hesitation, without blinking and without second guessing myself afterwards. So as I watched Randy plummet like the Morning Star, that was the moment of truth. Do you know how I felt when I heard his skull hit the unforgiving, brutal, career ending steel?

Josh Matthews remains quiet in the presence of a madman, unnerved by Owen's words. He is visibly shaking for no apparent reason, his voice failing him, he can only shake his head in response. Owen's grin widens like the Cheshire Cat, seemingly stretching from ear to ear, the spark of insanity as clear as day in otherwise dead and lifeless eyes.

Owen Hart
....good.

And with those words Owen pushes past Josh and closes the door to his locker room behind him. What was once a blank door with no markings has suddenly found itself with an object taped to the front of it, though Owen's hand never touched that area and it was always in view of the camera. The object in question was an unmarked King of Hearts card.
Back to top Go down
Xenmas
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder
Xenmas

The Fall and The Rise Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fall and The Rise   The Fall and The Rise Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:37 pm

God damn your Owen promos always give me shivers. Cheers!
Back to top Go down

The Fall and The Rise
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pro Wrestling League - PWL :: PWL Pay-Per-Views :: Past Pay-Per-Views-
Jump to: