The Pro Wrestling League - PWL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pro Wrestling League - PWL

An Xbox 360 League for the WWE 2k14 Video Game!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WTF!!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MercilessEarth
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
MercilessEarth

WTF!!?!?!?!?!?!?! Empty
PostSubject: WTF!!?!?!?!?!?!?!   WTF!!?!?!?!?!?!?! Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:37 am

The lights cut off in the arena following Bray Wyatt and Matt Wall's bloody matchup

A strange calm comes over the arena as nothing can be seen, and nothing much can be heard.

Cole: Uh, can we get someone to fix the technical issues here?
Taz: Yeah, what the hell? This is our first pay per view and so far it's been excellent! Let's get this show going aga-

Robotic voice over the titantron: Warning, warning, warning. You've made your choice. What has been done cannot be revoked.

The following images flash by quickly on the titantron as the fans begin to buzz: children weeping, a vicious hurricane in the pacific, a car blowing up outside an abandoned building, a man clutching his chest as he has a heart attack, an eye opening and closing eerily, a snake devouring a large rat, a man spitting blood into the screen, A woman plunging off the side of a building...

WTF!!?!?!?!?!?!?! 48975073_38f1b2be2b

Taz: Holy hell i'm terrified!!
Cole: Just what in the hell!?

WTF!!?!?!?!?!?!?! 6301174640_c7b69c7856_z

...several people burning, A preacher chanting in an eerie tone, a war ongoing in the middle east, a man laughing and rocking back and forth, a clown staring demonically at the screen, a child eating worms from a can with a sinister look on his face, a noose swinging back and forth on a playground, and a man bashing his head up against the wall of a prison

The images stop abruptly, but the sound of a familiar raspy toned voice laughing can be heard faintly as he chomps away at something.

Manic: Hahahahahahahahahaha... *chomp, slurp, chomp* ahh... I love alphagetti... how about you, fellas? Hahahahahahahahahahahaha... i'll see you again soon...

Cole: I... I feel sick.

Cole leaves the commentary table for twenty or so minutes to collect himself

(promo closed. if you can leave feedback, go ahead. haha)
Back to top Go down

WTF!!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pro Wrestling League - PWL :: PWL Pay-Per-Views :: Past Pay-Per-Views-
Jump to: