The Pro Wrestling League - PWL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pro Wrestling League - PWL

An Xbox 360 League for the WWE 2k14 Video Game!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

'Take PWL by storm!'

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Second City Saint
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

'Take PWL by storm!' Empty
PostSubject: 'Take PWL by storm!'   'Take PWL by storm!' Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:03 pm

(We see CM Punk limping back stage with two people besides him, it is not revealed in any way who it is the camera just shots their backs. One of the camera man starts asking CM Punk questions about his match from before and a tired and frustrated at in his mind 'pointless questions at a time like this.' Responds...)

CM Punk: (Wrapping around a big bandage to his cut up and bleeding arm...) Why are you asking me questions at a time like this? (Just before the camera man can respond) No shut up, don't answer that question.I just went through absolute hell out there and NOW you want to ask me these questions? (Looks like he is about to hit the camera man but clams himself down...) If you must know however, all I'll say is we went to war out there and I proved to X and the world what you all should of known all along and that is that I am The Best In The World! I warned X about what I was going to do to him in this match and he wouldn't listen and went through with the match and X learnt the hard way tonight what happens when you piss off a man like me and let THAT be a message to any body in the back who thinks they can try me, don't dig you're own grave that's all I'll say if they decide to start some thing with me... With X gone now, to answer you're second question I think we all know what's in the future for Mr Best In The World, CM Punk? Its simple every thing! From kicking Hulk Hogan in the head again, to being in a rightful World Title Match, to being the opener of another Pay Per View but one things for certain is that myself and lets just say some 'Partners' are going to take PWL by storm and you will all see just who will be joining me on that quest come Thursday... Now I have a victory celebration party to go to, so get that freaking camera out of my face! (Taps two people on the shoulder and tells them...) Come on we are done here.

(We then see CM Punk get in a Limo and drive off, cameras then go back to ring side.)

(End of promo, closed, feedback would be appreciated)
Back to top Go down

'Take PWL by storm!'
Page 1 of 1