The Pro Wrestling League - PWL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pro Wrestling League - PWL

An Xbox 360 League for the WWE 2k14 Video Game!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Personal favourite matches?

Go down 
+2
Dave Turner
MercilessEarth
6 posters
AuthorMessage
MercilessEarth
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
MercilessEarth

Personal favourite matches? Empty
PostSubject: Personal favourite matches?   Personal favourite matches? Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:42 am

Hey guys, have any personal favourite wrestling matches? What are they? Post links if possible!
heres one of my favourites:

Back to top Go down
Dave Turner
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Dave Turner

PostSubject: Re: Personal favourite matches?   Personal favourite matches? Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:37 pm

This match comes to mind for me, might not be my number one favorite, but I'm not sure which match is.

Angle vs Benoit from the 2003 Royal Rumble.

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xu0oos_royal-rumble-2003-chris-benoit-vs-kurt-angle_sport
Back to top Go down
Matt Wall
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Matt Wall

PostSubject: Re: Personal favourite matches?   Personal favourite matches? Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:57 pm

This one, for me. I'm a fan of technical matches and there have been a lot of great ones, but when I was younger nothing could replace the excitement of seeing something like this — and it wasn't even on a pay-per-view (which was important, since I didn't see a pay-per-view show the night it aired until Wrestlemania 21).

Even after what he did, I'm still a fan of the things Benoit accomplished in the ring. Especially as a Canadian, he was always one of the wrestlers I liked most.

Back to top Go down
DullAmbrose
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: Personal favourite matches?   Personal favourite matches? Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 01, 2014 4:26 pm

I've always loved King of the Ring (Goddamn you WWE, bring it back already), and this match is one of the best.

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xmx1to_bret-hart-vs-mr-perfect_sport
Back to top Go down
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin
Mr. Dashing

PostSubject: Re: Personal favourite matches?   Personal favourite matches? Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 01, 2014 4:58 pm

Back to top Go down
https://prowrestlingleague.forumotion.com
Goldenhawk
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder
Goldenhawk

PostSubject: Re: Personal favourite matches?   Personal favourite matches? Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:32 pm

Not my number 1 favorite match but its up there
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Personal favourite matches?   Personal favourite matches? Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Personal favourite matches?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pro Wrestling League - PWL :: PWL.com :: Chat Room-
Jump to: