The Pro Wrestling League - PWL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pro Wrestling League - PWL

An Xbox 360 League for the WWE 2k14 Video Game!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A few words for CM PUNK

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Goldenhawk
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder
Goldenhawk

A few words for CM PUNK Empty
PostSubject: A few words for CM PUNK   A few words for CM PUNK Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:56 pm

Cole:
What a Harlem kick by Booker T.  Now he is struggling to get to the top rope in this great back in force match. ARE WE GOING TO SEE IT! We're going old school with the houston hangover. 
Booker jumps in the air trying to do houston hangover but was instead caught into a x-out/codebreaker
Cole:
WHAT A MOVE! But we all know X can't finish that way. He can't pin someone after a move like that.
X pumps up the crowd while setting up the goat kick
Cole: 
Here we go folks. GOAT KICK! .... NO! Booker T reverses it into a spin busta. Now its Booker setting up the scissor kick.
X moves out the way and hit an X-out and pins Booker
3!
Cole:
X has done it, X has done it, he defeat Mr 5 time WCW World heavy weight champion Booker T.
As X celebrates his victory he grabs a mic 
X:
While huffing and puffing
 So punk you still think i not ready? Still think i can't be with the top names like You, Owen, and Savage? Well i think can. I just defeated King Booker, Mr. 5 times WCW champion. If i not correct he is also a top name.  But forget about that. Last week you decline my challenge. You said i was going to get hurt. Well Mr. "Best in the world" in our first match i saw you struggling to pick me up for the GTS. And when leaving the ring you were holding your back. Let just say you are getting old and the PWL universe don't want old talents that want new like  Matt walls , Dean Ambrose  and the one and only me!
Crowd cheers and chanting "NEW TALENTS"
X then sits down crossing his legs mocking CM Punk.
X:
And one more thing my name sucks? X is short for lost of things. Like Xtreme, Xcellence, but the most important one is Xing tian. A warrior that never gives up. Who is also headless which is the reason i wear face paint.
But enough about mine, let talk about yours.
Cm punk. The definition of punk is a man used as a homosexual partner in prison. Yup, look it up at  http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/punk. 
Now to CM, what does that even mean? Its sure not Chick Magnet.
The Crowd oooooooohhhhh!
X:
And dont worry punk i wont be leaving PWL any time soon, and i dont care if i lose, and become the joke of PWL, i never give up I face every obstacle head on, and when i fall i get right back up. And you punk, you are the one obstacle i will never give up on. I will prove to you why i call my self the GOAT.
And punk once i get that match i deserved with you i will win  and make you learn that I am no joke and my talents are as high as you get on the weekend. Yea your not fooling anyone with that anti drug thing.  

X then drops the mic and mock Cm Punk by mouthing pipe bomb.

Back to top Go down

A few words for CM PUNK
Page 1 of 1