The Pro Wrestling League - PWL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pro Wrestling League - PWL

An Xbox 360 League for the WWE 2k14 Video Game!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What happened to Dean?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DullAmbrose
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

What happened to Dean? Empty
PostSubject: What happened to Dean?   What happened to Dean? Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:24 am

Tazz: Savage hits a monster DDT and Hart is down and out.

Cole: Savage and Hart have brutalized each other tonight in our first ever main event, but now Savage is looking to finish of the self-proclaimed Mad King of Harts.

Savage covers Hart and secures the leg, and it's 1...2.....3!  Savage wins our first ever main event, and it looks like the old man's still got it.

Savage leaps up and raises his arm in victory.  "I am the Enlightened One" he screams to the crowd.  In response the crowd begins to boo Savage.  He waves his arms dismissively at the crowd and leaves the ring, heading to the back.  Hart begins to come to.  As Savage reaches top of the ramp, Dean Ambrose's music hits.

Ambrose comes out from the back and the crowd cheers wildly.  He locks eyes with Savage as he passes him.  Savage stares right back.  Ambrose gives Savage a thumbs up and walks on by.  Savage stares at the retreating Ambrose and continues to the locker room.  Ambrose walks about half way down the ramp and stops.  He peers out at the crowd underneath his hand, doing his best Christian impression.  The crowd loves it and cheers.  Ambrose begins to speak.

What happened to Dean? Tumblr_n8j1djhx9T1tfqwp1o4_500

What a night we've had here tonight eh folks?  The Hulkster kicks PWL off with a bang and crowns a new TV champion.  Woo-eee, that was hot.  We've had matches featuring Ugly Fat Fucks, I still can't believe they let us say that on television but who am I to complain, matches featuring arrogant cocky Wall Street brokers getting their sorry ass kicked (The crowd cheers again), and a main event featuring two titans of our industry, the Macho Man Randy Savage, oh yeah brother, and Owen Hart.  I gotta say though, time certainly hasn't been kind to those two.  Savage is talking about himself as an Enlightened Savior and the world ending in darkness and crazy voodoo crap like that, and Hart thinks of himself as some crazy ass king lording over a world full of darkness and crazy voodoo crap like that.

What happened to Dean? Tumblr_n8k83yGGgw1r19j80o4_250

I mean, I know these guys haven't been in ring in a loooooong time, but they do both know that this is just wrestling right?  (The crowd laughs and cheers)  I got news for ya fellas, the world isn't ending.  The world isn't sick and depraved and full of creepy prophecies.  There are no rivers of blood or giant black holes or eighty foot lizards just waiting to devour us.  And let's be honest here guys, even if there were, what the hell is winning a wrestling match gonna do?  Fill twenty minutes before Godzilla eats us all?  (The crowd laughs again and a "Godzilla" chant starts up).

What happened to Dean? Tumblr_n8jd3a4sLi1svokzio1_500

But I didn't come out here tonight to verbally eviscerate Savage or the Mad Hatter.  I came out here because I wasn't booked on the first episode of the PWL.  (The crowd boos at the injustice of it all).  Now, I know it was because the Hulkster wants to handle my debut just right.  I knew I wasn't going to be on tonight's card, and I thought I would be ok with it.  But ya know what?  When I saw all the fists a-flyin, and the crowd a-roarin, and ring a-shakin, I got chills up and down my spine and I knew, I just knew, I had to abandon the plan and come out here tonight.  I mean look what's been happening on social media over the last few hours.

What happened to Dean? Jvohvc

What happened to Dean? G4y2i3

What happened to Dean? Raw-Recap-Review-102912-Dean-Ambrose-Meme

Talk about trending world wide right Cole?  I saw these three great superstars reaching out to the internet and sharing their thoughts with the world, and I thought, self, it's about high time you got out there and gave the people something to see.  If John Cena, Ric Flair, and HHH all are this desperate to see you work, imagine the desperation coming from the housewives.  So here I am folks, here to be a part of the party of the PWL debut.

What happened to Dean? Tumblr_n8id9jKU0L1rmv1vdo1_250

The crowd explodes with cheering.  "We love Ambrose" chants fill the arena.  Meanwhile, Owen Hart has pulled himself into a seated position in the ring, slumped back in the corner.

And when I saw Savage put down looney tunes down here, I knew that I could kill two birds with one stone.  Come out here and join the party, and have a word or two with the Mad King.

Ambrose makes his way down to the ring.  He slides under the ropes and walks to the center of the ring.  He looks down at Hart with a mixture of disgust and pity on his face.

What happened to Dean? Tumblr_n8id9jKU0L1rmv1vdo3_250

Hey-ya Owen.  Tough loss there.

Ambrose looks out at the crowd, as if he is at a loss for words.  He walks around the ring for and then glances back at Hart, looking at Ambrose hazily, slumped in the corner.  The crowd is quiet, not quite sure what to expect.  An especially loud fan screams "Kick his ass Ambrose".

What the hell happened to you man?  You could have been a contender.  You were the Blue Blazer.  You won the goddamn King of the Ring.  And now you're this?  This Mad King who babbles on about doom and gloom?  This shadow of a champion who calls towel boys his knights?  I gotta tell ya Owen....I hate what you've become.  (The crowd cheers Ambrose).  I hate the fact that you chose to come back to the wrestling ring as a self-righteous, power hungry son of a bitch.  I hate the fact that you've trampled on your own legacy and tarnished the memories these people have of you.  I hate the fact that you're not Bret.  I hate the fact that you're Canadian.  Listen, I'm sorry Canada, but you suck.  (The crowd laughs)  I hate, hate, hate the fact that I grew up watching you wrestle and that I cut my hair just like yours even though it was a stupid f'n haircut.  I hate what you've become Owen.  And I'm glad that Savage kicked your ass tonight.  Not because I'm a huge fan of that bloated buffoon either, but because maybe it will wake you up Owen.  Maybe you'll realize that this person you've become is a shell of what you can be.  I hope some light is turning on in your head Owen, some realization that you don't have to be....this.  I hope this is your wake up call.  If not, then you really are mad, Owen, but you sure ain't no king, you're just a nugget.

The crowd roars their approval as Ambrose drops the mic to the floor and slides out of the ring.  He turns to look back at Hart, who is still dazed and looking back at him uncomprehendingly.

Cole: What a turn of events here everyone.  Ambrose comes out and calls out Owen Hart.

Tazz: That's a dangerous move in my opinion Cole, I've been in the ring with Hart and I know what he can do, but I do love the cojones of Ambrose to come out here and tell the Mad King exactly what he thinks.  I'm not booker, but I want to see what happens between these two next.

I couldn't agree more partner, now for the PWL, this is Tazz and I'm Michael Cole.  Goodnight and we'll see you next week.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin
Mr. Dashing

What happened to Dean? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What happened to Dean?   What happened to Dean? Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:11 am

Awesome, dude. I've truly missed Dull promos over these past few months, can't wait to see where this feud goes.
Back to top Go down
https://prowrestlingleague.forumotion.com

What happened to Dean?
Page 1 of 1