The Pro Wrestling League - PWL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pro Wrestling League - PWL

An Xbox 360 League for the WWE 2k14 Video Game!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Debut of Dave Turner (July 10th)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dave Turner
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Dave Turner

The Debut of Dave Turner (July 10th) Empty
PostSubject: The Debut of Dave Turner (July 10th)   The Debut of Dave Turner (July 10th) Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:41 pm

As the exciting match between Booker T and Manic comes to a finish, the young up and coming prospect Dave Turner calmly waits in gorilla position backstage

The Debut of Dave Turner (July 10th) 5822%20-%20michael_cole%20pointing%20suit%20sunglasses%20taz%20wwe

Cole:
What a match between Booker and Manic! Coming up, it'll be Wade Barrett vs Dave Turner as the action rolls on!

Taz:
Boy, I can't wait for this one! A real knock down, drag out, fight coming up!

Impact cuts to commercial as Dave Turner starts his warm up stretches and jogging in place. A worn out Manic returns from the stage to gorilla position and accidently bumps into a focused Dave Turner. Turner stops and looks around to a passing Manic who didn't even realize what had happened

Turner:
Hey! Freakshow! What the hell do you think you're doing?

Manic looks confused as he stops and looks at Turner

Turner:
This must be amatuer hour! I'm over here trying to get ready for my match in a couple of minutes, and this scuzzy looking garbage just walks around like he owns the place

Manic still not quite sure why he is being verbally attacked, starts to speak but is cut off by Turner

Turner:
Oh spare me the trash you're about to spew! I'm a purebred all-star, about to make it big and I've got to deal with people like you? Let me give you some advice Manic....stay the hell away from me or you'll never see the Impact ring again

Manic begins to walk away unsure of the situation, Turner mumbles some stuff to himself as he jobs in place and is seconds away from hitting the stage for the first time in his young career

The Debut of Dave Turner (July 10th) Wm31

The first few notes hit as Turner waits at the curtain, then as the drums come crashing in, he emerges, bouncing around and ready to go

(Promo closed, feedback please)
Back to top Go down
MercilessEarth
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
MercilessEarth

PostSubject: Re: The Debut of Dave Turner (July 10th)   The Debut of Dave Turner (July 10th) Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:02 pm

good establishing, quick promo to start off Dave Turner's cocky bluechipper persona. Manic isn't gonna take this lying down though, rest assured!
Back to top Go down
Matt Wall
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Matt Wall

PostSubject: Re: The Debut of Dave Turner (July 10th)   The Debut of Dave Turner (July 10th) Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:06 pm

I love how quickly we're getting drama going in this league. Turner/Manic, Wall/Wyatt... what's next?
Back to top Go down
DullAmbrose
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: The Debut of Dave Turner (July 10th)   The Debut of Dave Turner (July 10th) Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:33 am

Yeah, I like the intensity of this character. Reminds me a bit of Kurt Angle or Lance Storm. The feud between these two characters should be a great one. Nice job man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Debut of Dave Turner (July 10th)   The Debut of Dave Turner (July 10th) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

The Debut of Dave Turner (July 10th)
Page 1 of 1