The Pro Wrestling League - PWL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pro Wrestling League - PWL

An Xbox 360 League for the WWE 2k14 Video Game!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Introducing: The Freelancers

Go down 
+4
JohnMicheals
Ragin' Rick
Jon Raubbe Van-Dam
Matt Wall
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Matt Wall
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Matt Wall

Introducing: The Freelancers Empty
PostSubject: Introducing: The Freelancers   Introducing: The Freelancers Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:11 pm

Hey guys,

I got to thinking about the problem of accessibility for new federations starting up (as mentioned by Merciless and as seen, a little bit, with Justin.Sane) and figured I'd come up with a bit of a solution. As in the real wrestling world, especially on the independent circuit a lot of wrestlers "freelance," showing up at a bunch of different promotions to make their living. While in our mode, all of our feds are rather huge and draw big crowds, I thought we could carry on the freelancing tradition.

Here's the deal: we each pick a few guys from our roster to assign "Freelance status" to. These guys belong to their rightful owner, but can show up on other promotions at the whims of those promoters. Other promoters -cannot- write them off as injured or the like, but can use them in matches and promos and even allow them to win championship gold (if they so desire.)

This is a way to let new feds have some great talent to play around with and establish themselves, while not harming any of us or asking us to give up guys we've become attached to or built storylines around.

In the interest of getting things started, I thought I would offer up a few superstars of my own for the list. If you want to offer some as well, just post in this thread and I'll update the list as I am able.

List of Available Freelancers
SINGLES
Bobby Lashley
Brodus Clay
Cesaro
Chris Jericho
Curt Hennig
Fandango
Goldberg
Kane
KENTA
Kurt Angle
Lance Storm
MVP
Raven
Steve Austin
Ultimate Warrior

DIVAS
Ashley Massaro
Lita
Natalya
Stacey Kiebler
Taylor Wilde
Trish Stratus

TAG TEAMS
The Acolyte Protection Agency (Bradshaw and Farooq)
Enzo Amore + Big Cass
The Fallen (Christopher Daniels and Sting)
The Steiner Brothers (Rick and Scott Steiner)

ROSTERS (Any superstar available at owner's permission)
United Championship Wrestling (Click for roster list)
XTreme Wrestling Entertainment Light Heavyweights (Click for roster list)

Last edited by Matt Wall on Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:20 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jon Raubbe Van-Dam
Midcarder
Midcarder

PostSubject: Re: Introducing: The Freelancers   Introducing: The Freelancers Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:39 pm

I shall allow everyone on my roster to be freelance, but you will need to ask for permission first.
Back to top Go down
Ragin' Rick
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Ragin' Rick

PostSubject: Re: Introducing: The Freelancers   Introducing: The Freelancers Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:38 pm

This is a great idea. NCW offers the following freelance talent. I just ask you let me know first if you plan on using them.

Superstars
Stone Cold Steve Austin
Kane
Ultimate Warrior
Daniel Bryan
Sycho Sid

Divas
Natalya

Tag Team
The Steiner Brothers

Last edited by Ragin' Rick on Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:16 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
JohnMicheals
Up & Comer
Up & Comer
JohnMicheals

PostSubject: Re: Introducing: The Freelancers   Introducing: The Freelancers Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:44 pm

XWE is happy to allow my Lightheavyweight division to show off in any company so long as the booking is ran by me first. For the full list of 7 Lightheavyweight wrestler look on XWE's weekly thread
Back to top Go down
MercilessEarth
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
MercilessEarth

PostSubject: Re: Introducing: The Freelancers   Introducing: The Freelancers Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:00 am

Cesaro
Raven
Lance Storm
Kurt Angle
Chris Jericho
Curt Hennig

Trish Stratus
Stacey Kiebler

All available for freelance jobs as of right now

Last edited by MercilessEarth on Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DullAmbrose
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: Introducing: The Freelancers   Introducing: The Freelancers Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:15 am

Steamboat and Lawler will travel to any territory. I mean ANY territory, and put on one-of-a-kind, spectacular matches. They will fill the house to the rafters. BAH GAWD.
Back to top Go down
Dave Turner
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Dave Turner

PostSubject: Re: Introducing: The Freelancers   Introducing: The Freelancers Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:12 am

I'm taking Enzo and Big Cass off freelancing for now, but the following on my roster are on it:

Eddie Guerrero
Rob Van Dam
Tajiri
Too Cool(Scotty Too Hotty and Grandmaster Sexay)
Back to top Go down
Ragin' Rick
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Ragin' Rick

PostSubject: Re: Introducing: The Freelancers   Introducing: The Freelancers Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:11 pm

Just so you're all aware, NCW will be using freelance talents Cesaro, APA, and Goldberg during the next few weeks leading into the next PPV Halloween Havoc!

Don't worry, they'll be treated with respect and the extra exposure will be good for them.
Back to top Go down
Justin.sane
Up & Comer
Up & Comer
Justin.sane

PostSubject: Re: Introducing: The Freelancers   Introducing: The Freelancers Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:45 pm

I just wanted to let everyone know that rcw will use the following talents

Bobby Lashley
Brodus clay
Chris Jericho
Big cass
Enzo amore
Kenta
And MVP
Back to top Go down
Dave Turner
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Dave Turner

PostSubject: Re: Introducing: The Freelancers   Introducing: The Freelancers Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:41 pm

I've taken Enzo and Big Cass off of freelance.
Back to top Go down
Justin.sane
Up & Comer
Up & Comer
Justin.sane

PostSubject: Re: Introducing: The Freelancers   Introducing: The Freelancers Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:43 pm

Oh will forget them
Back to top Go down
Dave Turner
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Dave Turner

PostSubject: Re: Introducing: The Freelancers   Introducing: The Freelancers Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:56 am

Just a reminder that Kurt Angle and Enzo and Big Cass have been pulled off the freelancers. SLCW has added Eddie Guerrero, Tajiri, and Too Cool to the list though.
Back to top Go down
Ragin' Rick
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Ragin' Rick

PostSubject: Re: Introducing: The Freelancers   Introducing: The Freelancers Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:19 pm

Daniel Bryan and Sycho Sid added to the NCW freelancer list. After Halloween Havoc this weekend, NCW will be on hiatus till November and all my Superstars and Divas will be freelancing until further notice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introducing: The Freelancers   Introducing: The Freelancers Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Introducing: The Freelancers
Page 1 of 1