The Pro Wrestling League - PWL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pro Wrestling League - PWL

An Xbox 360 League for the WWE 2k14 Video Game!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

If you look me square in the eye...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Matt Wall
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Matt Wall

If you look me square in the eye... Empty
PostSubject: If you look me square in the eye...   If you look me square in the eye... Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:41 pm

(The audience roars to life as the lights cut out and the Wall Street Warrior's theme song begins.)

(A single, deep green green spotlight shines on the ramp as the Wall Street Warrior enters the arena, raising his arms in the air and screaming something inaudible before proceeding down to the ring. The International Championship contest is about to begin.)

(After Wall's entrance is completed, the camera cuts once more to the top of the ramp, and Bray Wyatt's theme song begins.)

(Soon after the song kicks in, the man makes his appearance to complete silence, and it isn't until he is halfway down the ramp that the audience begins to react -- some cheering, others booing. Both superstars have drawn a mixed reaction from the crowd, but for Wyatt it seems the majority is cheering.)

Taz: Neither of these superstars is well liked and both have shown some pretty sadistic, villainous intent in our first month here with PWL. And, of course, Bray has tons of history in this industry. Wall, a relative newcomer, has shown a mean streak a mile long. I don't think anyone knows who they should be cheering for, Cole.

Cole: I'm not cheering for either, Taz. Just for the match. Both of these superstars have shown dogged determination in this past month, and I suspect they want to destroy each other. Now they'll get their chance, inside a solid-steel cell.

(As Wyatt climbs inside the ring, the cell is slowly lowered around it. Wall uses the time they are waiting for the cell to come down to shout some choice words at his rival. Wyatt stands silent, staring his enemy down.)

Taz: I'll tell yah one thing, Cole, these men can't wait to rip each other apart!

(The cell finishes lowering, and just as the ring bell chimes out to announce the start of the match, Wall turns his back on his opponent and starts grandstanding for the crowd. His taunting is met with a series of boos.)

Cole: What is he DOING? I wouldn't be turning my back on Wyatt... I would never do that!

(In response to Wall's taunting, Wyatt raises his own arms in the air, shouting something inaudible at the PWL fans. Just as he finishes his taunt, Wall locks him up in a grapple.)

Taz: It's about time this match began.

(The opening minutes of the match are pedestrian in nature. Wall throws a few punches, Wyatt takes a few and catches others. The two exchange soft blows and even a suplex or two. But then, Wall charges and dives in, striking Wyatt with a flying elbow. The big man his the canvas and Wall drops down on his knees, raining punches down on Wyatt's face.)

Cole: Wyatt is taking some pretty serious shots here from the Wall Street Warrior, Taz.

(As Wyatt stands, Wall moves in for another grapple, but his attack is reversed and Wyatt slams him to the apron. Wall stands, and finds himself hammered with a series of relentless attacks, from knees to the gut to elbows to his back. Wyatt is merciless as he pummels Wall.)

Taz: OH, Cole! Did you see that hit? Wall looks dazed.

(Wall slowly rises, and like lightning, Wyatt locks him up and hits an urunagi suplex! The crowd, who thus far have been fairly quiet, erupt in cheers. As the Wall Street Warrior slowly rises back to his feet, Wyatt wastes no time in prepping the Wall Street Warrior for Sister Abigail, wrapping his arm around the smaller man's neck. A quick peck on the forehead, and Wyatt slams the Wall Street Warrior into the apron. The crowd pops as Wyatt rises to his feet.)

If you look me square in the eye... RR14_Photo_118

Cole: I think this is ov-- wait a minute!

(Wall slides out and under the bottom rope and onto the canvas outside the ring, where he paces, holding his injured face. Then he turns to the crowd again, showboating as though nothing had happened!)

Taz: This kid. I don't believe this kid! He's tougher than anybody gives him credit for. But is it enough to hold out for a win, Cole? I don't think it is.

Cole: He just walked away from a Sister Abigail, Taz. I don't think this match is over yet...

(Wall walks around the ring, and pulls up the side of the ring apron to reach under it.)

Taz: Look at this, Cole. He's looking for a weapon!

(Wall presents a steel chair, taking another moment to show off for the crowd before slapping the seat of the chair. Then he slides into the ring, chair in hand.)

Cole: Things are about to get a lot more violent.

(Wall charges at Wyatt, who stares directly at him, fearless. As Wall closes, Wyatt grabs for the chair! The two struggle until the larger man pries the chair away from the Wall Street Warrior, stumbling a half-step backward -- just far enough for Wall to lunge and connect with another diving elbow! As Wyatt lies dazed, the Warrior grabs the chair... and closes it over Wyatt's right ankle.)

Taz: Oh my god, Cole... not this! Anything but this!

(Without a shred of hesitation, Wall runs to the rope, bounces back, and comes crashing down on the folding chair's seat with his elbow, smashing the chair shut on Wyatt's ankle. Bray screams in pain as the Warrior stands again, shouting and pointing to the crowd.)

Taz: I think he broke his ankle.

(Taz is proven wrong as Wyatt rises, slowly, back to his feet. The man is limping gingerly. Wall doesn't waste the opportunity, closing and wrapping him up in a suplex. Wyatt is quick to get back on his feet, though, and as Wall charges back in, Wyatt grabs him and throws him over his shoulders in a vicious belly to belly that causes Wall to springboard back on to his feet before collapsing.)

(Wyatt grabs the chair, and approaches the dazed Wall Street Warrior, who has rolled on to his back near the center of the ring. As Wall had folded the chair over Wyatt's ankle, now he is doing the same... over Wall's throat.)

Cole: THIS is going to hurt!

(Wyatt raises his foot as though to stomp down on the chair, but Wall slides out from it just as his boot comes down, closing the chair on... nothing! Wall springs to his feet, and again charges his opponent, this time irish whipping him into the corner. But as Wall closes in and moves to grab Wyatt, he is grabbed instead, and Wyatt spins him around into the turnbuckle before hitting him with a vicious shoulder block that nearly folds the man in half. Wall collapses... and then rolls out of the ring once more, clutching his cut as he walks laboriously away from Wyatt and the ring.)

Taz: Wall just can't build any momentum. These two men have been going back and forth all match, Cole. I don't know who the hell is going to win.

(Wall is assessing the cell, as if looking for a way out, when Wyatt slides out of the ring and grabs him, smashing his face viciously into the unrelenting steel before dragging it, back and forth, along the cruel metallic surface. Wall screams in pain as the cell rips open his forehead and blood, mingling with his sweat, rushes down his face.)

Cole: He's bleeding, Taz. He's bleeding everywhere! I think this one is close to the end.

(As Wall spins around, grabbing at his bloodied face, Wyatt charges and lifts the man up onto his shoulder before slamming him ruthlessly into the same steel that just ripped him open. There is a sickening CRACK and the cell wall shudders as though it is about to burst open from the impact, but it holds solid. Wall falls hard to the canvass floor, and Wyatt leaves him there for a moment while he slides back into the ring to grab the chair. But Wall slowly rises back to his feet, and shouts at a vocal fan on the other side of the cage as he rounds the ring... just in time to be met by Wyatt, who whips him toward the steel steps. His ankle crashes into them and he flips up and over, landing on the canvass floor with a thud.)

Taz: Wall is going through the seven stages of Hell here, Cole! Look at all of the blood that's just gushing out of him.

(Wyatt grabs Wall's head and starts lifting him, but the dazed Warrior strikes first, hitting him with an elbow to the gut. Then he retreats back into the ring, where he wipes some of the blood from his face. Wyatt slides in behind him, but Wall charges and hits him with a missile dropkick! But as Wall grabs Wyatt's leg to wrap him up in a leglock, Wyatt kicks him in the gut, driving him back long enough for the bigger man to stand again and charge at Wall. Wall steps slightly to the side, however, and hits a quick hip toss off of Wyatt.)

(Wall stumbles, clearly dazed from the sheer amount of blood he's lost and the vicious assault he has endured. As he approaches Wyatt, who is rising from the apron, he moves sluggishly. Wyatt takes advantage of this to fling Wall into the ropes and then sits him up on the turnbuckle.)

Cole: What now? What other torture could these two men put each other through?

(Wyatt punches Wall on the jaw, stunning him. Then Wyatt climbs the turnbuckle and wraps Wall's head under his arm before firing off a vicious superplex. The crowd roars in their approval as Wyatt rises to his feet and drags the Wall Street Warrior up to his knees... but then starts booing when Wall brings a clenched fist up and low-blows Wyatt!)

Taz: Ooh! That had to hurt.

(As Wyatt collapses, Wall celebrates, raising his arms in the air and approaching the larger man. But Wyatt rolls away from a quick stomp, and then charges in and grabs Wall in an unexpected Book of Wyatt! Wall hits the apron HARD, and lies there motionless for a moment, eyes staring at the ceiling as Wyatt falls on top of him for the pin.)

Taz: Here's the pin!

(Wall remains motionless, the blood gushing from him staining Wyatt's hair, which drapes over his face.)

(Wall is stirring, but can't raise his shoulder from the mat.)

3!

(The crowd buzzes for a moment, unable to conceive what just happened, and then Wyatt's theme kicks in and the bell rings, declaring him the winner.)

Cole: He's done it, Taz. In an absolutely brutal match-up, Bray Wyatt has claimed the right to call himself the Pro Wrestling League's first International Champion!

(Wyatt stands slowly, and the referee raises his arm in victory as a PWL official opens the cell door and slides into the ring with the belt. Wall lies, rolling back and forth, on the ring apron, clutching his face in pain and defeat.)

If you look me square in the eye... Bray-Wyatt

Ring announcer: Ladies and gentlemen, your neeeeeew... INTER-NATIONAL CHAMP-ION... BRAY... WYYYYYYATTTT!

(The crowd erupts with chants of 'This is awesome!' as Bray is handed the belt, but Wall rolls out of the ring and starts digging beneath it for something...)

(Promo closed to all but Wyatt for the time being, but feedback is welcomed.)
Back to top Go down
MercilessEarth
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
MercilessEarth

PostSubject: Re: If you look me square in the eye...   If you look me square in the eye... Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:16 am

looks like a great match but i do have to wonder - how would Manic have fared?  Wink 
Back to top Go down
Matt Wall
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Matt Wall

PostSubject: Re: If you look me square in the eye...   If you look me square in the eye... Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:14 am

The PWL universe will be able to find out a little bit... when Manic comes to join the madhouse. The promo is open ended for a reason Razz
Back to top Go down
Matt Wall
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Matt Wall

PostSubject: Re: If you look me square in the eye...   If you look me square in the eye... Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:32 am

(Closing this up so that I can progress my own character.)

(As Wall emerges with his briefcase, Wyatt turns to see he has retrieved it and takes sudden action, charging toward the ropes. When he nears them, Wyatt drops into a slide under the ropes, his boots colliding face-on with Wall and sending him sprawling into the merciless steel of the cell. Wall rebounds, colliding with Wyatt as he finishes his slide on the outside of the ring, and the pair careen into the cage a second time -- Wall first. This time, the cage buckles and Wyatt hits the hard canvass outside of it with a thud, knocked unconscious and covered in his own blood. Wyatt holds the belt aloft, victorious once more, and makes his exit.)

Taz: I don't know what to say about this one, Cole, except that it obviously didn't go according to Matt Wall's plans.

(As Taz finishes speaking, Wall drags himself to his feet, and amid a chorus of boos he works his way up the ramp and toward his locker room.)

Cole: Wall has never been able to defeat Wyatt in a fair fight. In fact, he hasn't won a real match in the PWL. The only win he has to his name is a street fight. He ought to go home and think REAL hard about whether or not he even belongs here, Taz.

Taz: Y'know Cole, never thought I'd hear myself say this, but... I agree.

(Thread closed.)
Back to top Go down
JohnMicheals
Up & Comer
Up & Comer
JohnMicheals

PostSubject: Re: If you look me square in the eye...   If you look me square in the eye... Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:39 am

oh man im so sorry matt i didnt know i was supposed to respond. i saw you left it open bur i read it and thought u had it covered very well. i had no idea i was holding ya off dude super super sorry
Back to top Go down
Matt Wall
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Matt Wall

PostSubject: Re: If you look me square in the eye...   If you look me square in the eye... Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:41 pm

Hey man, don't sweat it. Figured you just got busy, so I thought I'd wrap it up!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you look me square in the eye...   If you look me square in the eye... Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

If you look me square in the eye...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pro Wrestling League - PWL :: PWL Pay-Per-Views :: Past Pay-Per-Views-
Jump to: