The Pro Wrestling League - PWL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pro Wrestling League - PWL

An Xbox 360 League for the WWE 2k14 Video Game!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Staff, Advertising & Other Stuff

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin
Mr. Dashing

Staff, Advertising & Other Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Staff, Advertising & Other Stuff   Staff, Advertising & Other Stuff Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:16 pm

Hey there guys! I know that we're starting off a bit slow with only five members, but within only two days, that's pretty good in my eyes. Thank you all for signing up! If you know anyone who would be interested in joining or if you played against someone online who you thought was a fair player, I'd appreciate you sending them a message about this place!

Staff!

I should have posted this first thing just to avoid any confusion, as I see that two promos have already been posted. Don't worry about it, it's not a big deal, but in the future, these are the guys you're going to want to use in your promos!

General manager of Thursday night Impact and owner of PWL: Hulk Hogan (played by myself!) If you want to use Hogan in one of your promos, just run it by me!

Impact ring announcer: Justin Roberts!

Impact commentary team: Taz & Michael Cole

Backstage interviewers: You can use anybody you want for this, Josh Mathews, Rene Young, Jeremy Borash, anyone!

Other Stuff!

Until the first Impact card goes up, which is next Thursday, I'd appreciate all promos being posted in the exclusives section of the site! Just to make things seem more realistic.

Titles!

PWL Television Championship!
Every week on PWL Impact, there's going to be a match for the Television championship! Don't get upset if you're not the first to get a crack at the title, everyone on the roster will get a shot at it sooner or later!

PWL International & Heavyweight Championships
These are the BIG titles, the International championship being the less prestigious of the two. Both of these belts will be decided at PWL's first pay-per-view event (the 10th of August) Ascendance! Whoever is the most active and gets a few wins under their belt will be placed into the championship matches! So get out there and make your name known!

In short, tell your friends about the site, make some killer promos and most importantly, have fun!
Back to top Go down
https://prowrestlingleague.forumotion.com

Staff, Advertising & Other Stuff
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pro Wrestling League - PWL :: Welcome to the League! :: League Announcements-
Jump to: